This Mokan Elite AAU team

This thread is a good example of what is wrong with American society. Good lord. Don't you people have anything better to do?

Listen, normally I would just ignore your BS, but I didn't this time for two reasons...

1. It's the offseason. I'm bored and you're an easy target. I realize you're just trying to get attention, and I don't mind giving it to you because you clearly think you know what you're talking about and your idiocy has me intrigued.

2. You're the worst kind of hater. Let me explain. I'm a veteran of the US Army. You remind me of two types of people. You're one or the other. Let's say example "A" or "B". Example A is pathetic. Example B is worse than pathetic. Both are cowards.

Example A... you're the private who was a joke of a soldier, pushed papers, did his time, and got out without accomplishing anything. Which is perfectly fine in and of itself. The Army needs guys and gals like that. However, you go to the bar, have a few drinks, and tell everyone that you saw all sorts of action, lost buddies, got wounded, and suffer from PTSD just so you can get attention. Even though the truth is that deep down you're just jealous of the real men, and women in some cases, who did do that. You don't belong on their level, but you pretend to be because it makes you feel better about yourself.

Example B... You're the guy who wasn't even in the service who goes to the bar, has a few drinks, and starts telling people you were a Ranger or a Seal. You're a real phony. The kind that doesn't even need further discussion. You pretend like you're someone who has done something because you hate that you haven't. Worse yet, you criticize the decisions made by those who have because you like to pretend like you'd be better than them if you actually did have the cajones to do what they do. You create false realities because once again it makes you feel better about yourself.

The analogy, in case you didn't understand it, is this... Fran is the Seal, Ranger, Green Beret or whatever else you want to call it. You're the Private or the wannabe soldier who is pretending like he can tell the Seal or Green Beret what the best way is to set up defenses around base, or clear a building, or execute an ambush. Fran is coaching at an elite level. He's worked his way to that point through a ton of hard work, determination, and basketball knowledge. He knows what he's doing. You're the coward who says he coaches middle schoolers and goes around the AAU circuit and somehow you believe that gives you the right to tell Hawkeye fans on this site that Fran doesn't know what he's doing. Worse yet, when someone calls you out and tries to get you to place a fair wager based upon things that you've said you back down like the little biatch that you truly are.

Either way you're a coward in my book. Which is why you're an easy target in a boring offseason that desperately needs football to arrive.

giphy.gif

Wowza! Checkmate!

It's the off season. They don't have anything better to do than prove their ignorance. Just like Doc.

I didn't say I was doing it because I was bored. I just like to call out idiots who don't actually even believe what they post. Don't worry, I did the same thing to CyTwins a few years ago on Cyfanatics.....he unlike you honored his bet when he lost though.

Speaking of, still waiting for an answer on how your AAU teams "luck" their way to victories.

You keep waiting Deano. I'll wait for you to stop lying and stalking me on this board. You and DP already have a good thing going. You're not my type.
Docholi might be interested in swinging with you and DP.

You keep waiting Deano. I'll wait for you to stop lying and stalking me on this board. You and DP already have a good thing going. You're not my type.
Docholi might be interested in swinging with you and DP.

Dude let go of the homophobia. I mean it just shows you are ignorant about not only BB, but life itself when you try putting someone down by insinuating they are a girl or gay.

Dude let go of the homophobia. I mean it just shows you are ignorant about not only BB, but life itself when you try putting someone down by insinuating they are a girl or gay.
What else am I to think about your obsession? It's unhealthy.

I feel sorry for your kids. Are children of jealous stalkers more likely to grow up to be jealous stalkers?

You are confusing people looking at a train wreck (your stupid opinions) with them stalking you. I get it, I mean a homophobic misogynist like you is gonna have a very distorted view of reality, so of course you are going to confuse those two.

Lightning1 is the worst - he gets made fun of on Twitter for being such every few months. I follow a ton of Hawk fans and like clockwork every few months one will say "you won't believe what someone on HN BB board is saying about X"....then there will be a bunch of posts that say "Oh that's just Lightning1, he's the biggest idiot in the state" and then there are a bunch of re-tweets and replies along those lines from many more. It's fun and you're famous kinda.

I know you're telling lies because I just don't post that much. And idiots on Twitter are the same as idiots on HN. I share these same opinions with current high school coaches/ former P5 college basketball players and they all agree with me.
I'll trust their face to face opinions before I'll trust your idiot friends on Twitter. Lol.
You keep on following the experts on Twitter. I'll talk to to real basketball people.

You are confusing people looking at a train wreck (your stupid opinions) with them stalking you. I get it, I mean a homophobic misogynist like you is gonna have a very distorted view of reality, so of course you are going to confuse those two.
Looking at a train wreck is one thing. You get on for the ride and then bitch about the crash.

What more evidence is needed? You're STILL here running your mouth after 5 pages!!

I know you're telling lies because I just don't post that much. And idiots on Twitter are the same as idiots on HN. I share these same opinions with current high school coaches/ former P5 college basketball players and they all agree with me.
I'll trust their face to face opinions before I'll trust your idiot friends on Twitter. Lol.
You keep on following the experts on Twitter. I'll talk to to real basketball people.

I aint lieing - you're trolldom is legend cause everyone knows you're a joke, on any platform ...be proud, no one takes anything you say serious. Share some names of who you share this with and who agrees? There isn't a coach in the state that's gonna say a bad word about Fran publicly let alone to a nobody like you.

Latest posts