This Mokan Elite AAU team

lightning1

Is insanely talented. Lots of college coaches looking on and I haven't seen an Iowa coach yet. Mikey Henderson is working the games as a ref, though. He looks good enough to still play.

Can't get much better for a hoops junkie than to be at the Rock Chalk Pavilion for the Hardwood Classic AAU tournament!

200.gif

Don't be a jealous bitch.

Why would he be jealous of a High School AAU hanger on? It is obvious that you don't know any of the coaches or players you are name dropping. It is also obvious that you don't get paid to scout or evaluate D1 level college BB athletes. It is obvious that you don't get paid to coach even at the high school.

So I ask again, what is there to be jealous of?

Why would he be jealous of a High School AAU hanger on? It is obvious that you don't know any of the coaches or players you are name dropping. It is also obvious that you don't get paid to scout or evaluate D1 level college BB athletes. It is obvious that you don't get paid to coach even at the high school.

So I ask again, what is there to be jealous of?
I don't get paid to scout or evaluate D-1 talent. Never said I did. I firmly believe that I can evaluate D-1 talent. I know that Fran is not even recruiting the best talent in the state of Iowa in the '18 class and '19 class. That will come back to bite us later on down the line.
I would never agree to coach at the high school level. Too much politics and that's not my cup of tea. But I do get paid (although not much) to develop and coach kids at middle school and high school levels. That's why idiots like you and DP are jealous. You know nothing about basketball and someone like me exposes you for the know nothing frauds that you are. If I didn't threaten your credibility, you wouldn't be here attacking me.

You guys are Iowa fans and cheerleaders. Nothing more. And there's nothing wrong with that. Just stop short of acting like some kind of expert when it comes to basketball. Neither of you are. You just come off looking like jackasses when you attack someone that knows basketball.

So jealous of a guy who starts his own thread and talks to himself! So jealous! You got me there!

Apparently you don't live in reality and can't see what is obvious. No worries. Keep your schtick up. I enjoy poking fun. What are you gonna talk to yourself about next?

I don't get paid to scout or evaluate D-1 talent. Never said I did. I firmly believe that I can evaluate D-1 talent. I know that Fran is not even recruiting the best talent in the state of Iowa in the '18 class and '19 class. That will come back to bite us later on down the line.
I would never agree to coach at the high school level. Too much politics and that's not my cup of tea. But I do get paid (although not much) to develop and coach kids at middle school and high school levels. That's why idiots like you and DP are jealous. You know nothing about basketball and someone like me exposes you for the know nothing frauds that you are. If I didn't threaten your credibility, you wouldn't be here attacking me.

LOL, so you coach middle school kids, but you can evaluate D-1 talent better than Fran, HAHAHA. Dude, there is one fraud in this thread, and he is the idiot who started the thread and has been talking to himself.

Fran can evaluate talent but he's garbage at evaluating toughness. That or he can't get tough players to come to Iowa. End result is the same. A talented roster full of mental midgets.

Fran can evaluate talent but he's garbage at evaluating toughness. That or he can't get tough players to come to Iowa. End result is the same. A talented roster full of mental midgets.

Quick chart of Fran's winning percentage since taking over at Iowa.

upload_2016-7-25_14-0-1.png

Pretty sure he knows what he's doing a hell of a lot better than you do.

Just threw Lickliter's dumpster fire on there for comparison sake since that is where the Iowa program was at before Fran took over...

upload_2016-7-25_14-7-21.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-25_14-5-50.png
    upload_2016-7-25_14-5-50.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 1
I don't think anyone doubts that he has significantly upgraded the talent of the Lickliter years. Is that supposed to be some monumental accomplishment ?

Did I say it was a monumental accomplishment? No. However, is it really good coaching? Absolutely.

So jealous of a guy who starts his own thread and talks to himself! So jealous! You got me there!

Apparently you don't live in reality and can't see what is obvious. No worries. Keep your schtick up. I enjoy poking fun. What are you gonna talk to yourself about next?
I'm giving people some free info on Midwest talent. What's the problem with that?

Latest posts