This Mokan Elite AAU team

#1. This "coward" will whip your pencil pushing arse, no matter what branch of the service you wer in! You think you're a tough guy? The original internet tough guy? You're a joke. If you think your basic training/military skills = toughness and you're feeling froggy, just tell me when and where. Scrubbing dishes in the Fort Leonard Wood is a good war story, I'm sure.You're a scared little jealous girl and everyone knows it!

When someones goes to the "tough guy" card, you know you they are pathetic.

200.gif

what I think we have here is 2 girlfriends that need to feel better about themselves after their 10 minute hide the salami sessions. Remember DP...don't ask, don't tell.
Yep. The speed they reply. Sharing a pillow! Definitely sharing a pillow.
Don't ask, don't tell, DP.

I never said I was a basketball savant. I coach. I teach basketball players from middle school thgru high school. You tried to challenge my expertise because it didn't match your cheerleading opinion and you got owned. Now you follow me around and attack my posts like a jealous little girl.

Dude coaching middle school age kid isn't some qualification, I know lots of people who coach different sports to different ages, and they don't know crap.

Also I don't think a misogynist like you should be coaching anybody. You keep trying to lob out insults by calling those who don't agree with you "girls" like it is a negative. Do you think that being a girl makes you dumb, or inferior?

Dude coaching middle school age kid isn't some qualification, I know lots of people who coach different sports to different ages, and they don't know crap.

Also I don't think a misogynist like you should be coaching anybody. You keep trying to lob out insults by calling those who don't agree with you "girls" like it is a negative. Do you think that being a girl makes you dumb, or inferior?
Middle school and high school. I'm calling you girls because all you do is attack everything I post. That's what a girl does. A 12 year old, catty little girl that has to pick others about to feel wanted or needed. To feel some validation.
Don't ask, don't tell. It could cost DP his job washing dishes.

If you don't want to be insulted, respond to the topics at hand or DONT RESPOND AT ALL! Don't cry about being insulted when that was your only intent when you posted in this thread.

Middle school and high school. I'm calling you girls because all you do is attack everything I post. That's what a girl does. A 12 year old, catty little girl that has to pick others about to feel wanted or needed. To feel some validation.
Don't ask, don't tell. It could cost DP his job washing dishes.

Ok, you cleared it up for me. There is no doubt you are both a misogynist and a homophobe.

If you can't see that you are the one that started attacking everyone, then I don't know what to tell you. I have never once said I am some great BB mind. You are the one saying you are a BB genius, you can evaluate D1 talent, and that if others don't agree with you, then you start attacking them. You attacked CW and Bohannon and Garza, and when others disagreed, you started losing your freaking mind (although knowing now you are both a misogynist and homophobe, this shouldn't surprise me).

If you and your girl DP don't want to be insulted, stop attacking my posts. Stop responding to my comments with insults. It's really that simple.

If you don't want to be insulted, respond to the topics at hand or DONT RESPOND AT ALL! Don't cry about being insulted when that was your only intent when you posted in this thread.

As far as being insulted, why don't be have a contest about our Iowa BB knowledge? I will bet you that Iowa finishes in 8th place or higher in the B1G this year. I know you don't think they will so, why not take that bet? What else would you like to bet on? Wanna go down the list of Iowa players and make projections on what they avg. this year as far as minutes, points, etc?

I mean this is totally unfair, because you are a BB genius, and I know nothing about BB, but yet I am willing to match my dim wits Vs your brilliance.

Ok, you cleared it up for me. There is no doubt you are both a misogynist and a homophobe.

If you can't see that you are the one that started attacking everyone, then I don't know what to tell you. I have never once said I am some great BB mind. You are the one saying you are a BB genius, you can evaluate D1 talent, and that if others don't agree with you, then you start attacking them. You attacked CW and Bohannon and Garza, and when others disagreed, you started losing your freaking mind (although knowing now you are both a misogynist and homophobe, this shouldn't surprise me).
I gave my honest evaluation of their faults and why I couldn't want CW or Bohannon as my PG or Garza as my PF/Center. You didn't like my opinion and you attacked me! Stop playing the victim here! You came to this thread! Not the other way around!

As far as being insulted, why don't be have a contest about our Iowa BB knowledge? I will bet you that Iowa finishes in 8th place or higher in the B1G this year. I know you don't think they will so, why not take that bet? What else would you like to bet on? Wanna go down the list of Iowa players and make projections on what they avg. this year as far as minutes, points, etc?

I mean this is totally unfair, because you are a BB genius, and I know nothing about BB, but yet I am willing to match my dim wits Vs your brilliance.
I will give you 7th place or higher. That's my offer. Take it or leave it!
I will bet you that CW will never make an all BIG team as a PG! 1st, 2nd or 3rd team.
I will bet the same for Bohannon.
Put up or shut up.

I will give you 7th place or higher. That's my offer. Take it or leave it!
I will bet you that CW will never make an all BIG team as a PG! 1st, 2nd or 3rd team.
I will bet the same for Bohannon.

Why 7th place, you claimed they can't even finish in the 9th or 10th place without some sort of luck. That would be like me saying you have to bet that Iowa will finish 12th or worse, take it or leave it!

I get it you don't even believe your own crap, but come on. Kind of weird that a misogynist (like you are) is acting like a scared girl too afraid to back their tough talk. Either back up your claim that Iowa will be lucky to finish in 9th or 10th place, or quit calling yourself some BB expert.

Why 7th place, you claimed they can't even finish in the 9th or 10th place without some sort of luck. That would be like me saying you have to bet that Iowa will finish 12th or worse, take it or leave it!

I get it you don't even believe your own crap, but come on. Kind of weird that a misogynist (like you are) is acting like a scared girl too afraid to back their tough talk. Either back up your claim that Iowa will be lucky to finish in 9th or 10th place, or quit calling yourself some BB expert.
That's a lie! I said they would be lucky to finish better than 9rh or 10th place! They CAN GET LUCKY!!!! WHICH MEANS THEY CAN FINISH IN 8TH PLACE!!!
Copy and paste my direct quote and stop lying!

That's a lie! I said they would be lucky to finish better than 9rh or 10th place! They CAN GET LUCKY!!!! WHICH MEANS THEY CAN FINISH IN 8TH PLACE!!!
Copy and paste my direct quote and stop lying!

Exactly, so first off all, then why say 7th place? Second of all, bets are a risk, that is what they are. Heck Jok and Cook could get injured and they could finish in 14th place if that is the case. I am taking all injury risks, but you won't even bet on something that you would find "LUCKY" to happen (Iowa finishing above 9th place).

When you claim it will take luck to finish outside of the B1G cellar, you are painting a picture of what you think LIKELY to happen, and that is Iowa to suck. So own what you said, and quit pretending that by leaving an element of "luck" in your statement means you actually think Iowa will finish outside of the cellar, because as you said only "luck" will provide that outcome. That mean that good coaching, or players being better than what you think isn't what would produce a 8th place finish or better, but according to you ONLY LUCK will allow Iowa to finish in 8th place or above.

We are not going to see eye to eye on season records.
Now take my bet on CW or Bohannon. If my evaluation of their PG skills are so off base. So misguided, take my bet.

Exactly, so first off all, then why say 7th place? Second of all, bets are a risk, that is what they are. Heck Jok and Cook could get injured and they could finish in 14th place if that is the case. I am taking all injury risks, but you won't even bet on something that you would find "LUCKY" to happen (Iowa finishing above 9th place).

Why you claim it will take luck to finish outside of the B1G cellar, you are painting a picture of what you think LIKELY to happen, and that is Iowa to suck. So own what you said, and quit pretending that by leaving an element of "luck" in your statement means you actually think Iowa will finish outside of the cellar, because as you said only "luck" will provide that outcome. That mean that good coaching, or players being better than what you think isn't what would produce a 8th place finish or better, but according to you ONLY LUCK will allow Iowa to finish in 8th place or above.
It's simple. If they get lucky they can finish in 8th place. I'm willing to allow that possibility so I am NOT giving you that place . How dumb are you? If you want, we can all 8th place a push. You take 7th and better, I'll take 9th or worse.

Latest posts