This Mokan Elite AAU team

We are not going to see eye to eye on season records.
Now take my bet on CW or Bohannon. If my evaluation of their PG skills are so off base. So misguided, take my bet.

Why would I take that bet? At no time have I ever once said that CW will be a All B1G level PG, and I don't think he will be, so why would I bet that?

The fact that you are here dredging up lies from past threads is the evidence of your obsession! It's proof of your want to attack me rather than engage in commentary on the topics at hand. You embarrass yourself with every comment.
I don't follow you from thread to thread. That's what ignorant losers do. Where is the satisfaction in that?

The fact that you are here dredging up lies from past threads is the evidence of your obsession! It's proof of your want to attack me rather than engage in commentary on the topics at hand. You embarrass yourself with every comment.
I don't follow you from thread to thread. That's what ignorant losers do. Where is the satisfaction in that?

Did you or did you not say that Iowa will need to "get lucky" to finish above 9th or 10th place in the B1G?

I haven't lied at all. It seems you don't understand what the work luck means, so I have included that definition for you. As the definition shows, you think it will take something other than the coaches or players abilities/action to finish above 9th place. I think you simply don't understand BB and can't see that Iowa has enough good coaches and players in place in order to finish above 9th place.

Did you or did you not say that Iowa will need to "get lucky" to finish above 9th or 10th place in the B1G?

I haven't lied at all. It seems you don't understand what the work luck means, so I have included that definition for you. As the definition shows, you think it will take something other than the coaches or players abilities/action to finish above 9th place. I think you simply don't understand BB and can't see that Iowa has enough good coaches and players in place in order to finish above 9th place.
That's the first time you used my actual quote correctly. The other times you conveniently left out that I allowed for luck to enable 8th place. . Congratulations. It only took 10 lying posts that I had to repeatedly call you out on, to get you to tell the truth.

So you're not willing to bet your prediction because of the chance that Iowa may "get lucky" lol? Do you understand how stupid that is? If you truly felt that your prediction was accurate then you'd bet it. Good god you're a coward.

That's the first time you used my actual quote correctly. The other times you conveniently left out that I allowed for luck to enable 8th place. . Congratulations. It only took 10 lying posts that I had to repeatedly call you out on, to get you to tell the truth.

I have consistently said that you claimed it would "take luck" to finish above 9th place. That means you think it will take more than the coaches and players actions and abilities to finish about 9th place. I think the problem is you don't understand what luck is.

CW or Bohannon being better than you think isn't "luck". Cook being dominate this year wouldn't be "luck". Peter Jok being an 1st team All American wouldn't be "luck". Maybe these aren't possibilities that you don't foresee happening, but they certainly aren't "luck".

You see the players and coaches aren't sitting on their butts hoping for luck to get them wins right now. They are working extremely hard to get better to they can EARN those wins. You don't "luck" your way into B1G wins, you earn them thought lots of practice, good coaching and good players. Maybe you can "luck" yourself some wins as the middle school level, but that ain't gonna be the case in the B1G.

So you're not willing to bet your prediction because of the chance that Iowa may "get lucky" lol? Do you understand how stupid that is? If you truly felt that your prediction was accurate then you'd bet it. Good god you're a coward.

You don't "luck" your way to wins, and that he thinks that can happen only shows his limited BB knowledge. Iowa will win more than he thinks because the Iowa coaches and players are BETTER than he thinks they are, and he will call that luck. It is much, much, much more likely that a player gets injured and the team does worse than it should.

More lies. You're obsessed or in love with me. Either way, I can't help you.

You just admitted that I quoted you right. The only qualifier you used that Iowa could finish above 9th place was "luck". Not that CW or Bohannon get better, not that Cook is the real deal, not that Fran can coach them up, not that Jok has an All American type season. Your one and only qualifier was "luck". You said it, now own it and quite being a liar about it.

The fact of the matter is he talked out of his ass. He knows he talked out of his ass. Now he's not willing to be a man and stand by those words and he's saying he won't because "Iowa could get lucky". Lol what a joke. You were exposed a long time ago lightning. Give it up. Or don't. Doesn't matter to me. It's kinda fun watching you make a fool of yourself.

I bet your middle school players make fun of you for being a spineless coward.

You just admitted that I quoted you right. The only qualifier you used that Iowa could finish above 9th place was "luck". Not that CW or Bohannon get better, not that Cook is the real deal, not that Fran can coach them up, not that Jok has an All American type season. Your one and only qualifier was "luck". You said it, now own it and quite being a liar about it.
I admitted that you got it right after 10 or more omissions. Your lies are that you are attempting to say that you always quoted me correctly.

The fact of the matter is he talked out of his ass. He knows he talked out of his ass. Now he's not willing to be a man and stand by those words and he's saying he won't because "Iowa could get lucky". Lol what a joke. You were exposed a long time ago lightning. Give it up. Or don't. Doesn't matter to me. It's kinda fun watching you make a fool of yourself.

I bet your middle school players make fun of you for being a spineless coward.
More tough guy talk? 1 of us is the coward here. I guess you're content to talk big on a message board, with your head on Dean's pillow. At least you aren't crazy.

I don't get paid to scout or evaluate D-1 talent. Never said I did. I firmly believe that I can evaluate D-1 talent. I know that Fran is not even recruiting the best talent in the state of Iowa in the '18 class and '19 class. That will come back to bite us later on down the line.
I would never agree to coach at the high school level. Too much politics and that's not my cup of tea. But I do get paid (although not much) to develop and coach kids at middle school and high school levels. That's why idiots like you and DP are jealous. You know nothing about basketball and someone like me exposes you for the know nothing frauds that you are. If I didn't threaten your credibility, you wouldn't be here attacking me.

Please enlighten us on who these players are. TIA

I admitted that you got it right after 10 or more omissions. Your lies are that you are attempting to say that you always quoted me correctly.

No omissions from me. Why would I always need to add the "with luck" caveat? That would be like saying you are my uncle......unless you get a sex change and then you are my aunt.

I mean It is just an escape hatch for you, and it covers anything and everything that you need it to cover when you ultimately look like a tool for saying Iowa will finish 9th or lower.

You have yet to explain to me how a team finishing 8th or above on "luck" anyway? How does that happen? You supposedly coach kids, do they win with "luck"? Weird, because I think good coaches win with good recruiting, development, game strategies from coaches and players making plays. I'm not sure how you "luck" into a win???

Latest posts