This Mokan Elite AAU team

Most people that had a real reason to reply to this thread, might ask me how the talent from the state of Iowa looked at this kind of venue. Or how a particular player looked that they might follow or know.
You respond out of jealousy and envy. You attack a person to try and validate yourself.
That's what a loser does. But we already knew that much about you.

Most people that had a real reason to reply to this thread, might ask me how the talent from the state of Iowa looked at this kind of venue. Or how a particular player looked that they might follow or know.
You respond out of jealousy and envy. You attack a person to try and validate yourself.

No one replied because no one cares what your opinion is. Sorry to break it to you. You ruined that for yourself awhile ago.

Anyone who hasays been on here enough to recognize posters wouldn't bother asking you questions.

But both of you jealous fools are here! I guess I shouldn't be surprised. The 2 posters that desperately need a basketball education the most, keep coming to me to get it.

But both of you jealous fools are here! I guess I shouldn't be surprised. The 2 posters that desperately need a basketball education the most, keep coming to me to get it.

Are there any players there that have arches in their feet?

I'm giving people some free info on Midwest talent. What's the problem with that?

Carte'Are Gordon is good? When did you discover this? Don't share with anyone else, maybe Fran can get a jump on him before others discover what only your astute BB mind could see......that Gordon IS A MONSTER.

Carte'Are Gordon is good? When did you discover this? Don't share with anyone else, maybe Fran can get a jump on him before others discover what only your astute BB mind could see......that Gordon IS A MONSTER.
It's ok that I'm your source for basketball knowledge. I don't mind. I wish you were a better student but I'm sure you've been hearing that most of your life.

Nobody, and I mean nobody is jealous of you. Coaching middle school kids is admirable, not envy worthy. Get a clue already, if you could actually evaluate D1 talent, you would be doing it, and not pretending you can do it on a Hawkeye site.

It's ok that I'm your source for basketball knowledge. I don't mind. I wish you were a better student but I'm sure you've been hearing that most of your life.

Lets match wits about BB then. You say Iowa "will be lucky to finish in 9th place in the B1G". I say it won't take luck at all, that it is a absolute certainty they finish above that. Still to chicken to back up all your smack talk? I know BB way more than you do, and this will prove it, and I'm willing to bet on it.

Nobody, and I mean nobody is jealous of you. Coaching middle school kids is admirable, not envy worthy. Get a clue already, if you could actually evaluate D1 talent, you would be doing it, and not pretending you can do it on a Hawkeye site.
I'll coach anything from 6 to 21. That's what private club coaching is all about. Keep posting and I'll do my best to bring you up to speed.

Lets match wits about BB then. You say Iowa "will be lucky to finish in 9th place in the B1G". I say it won't take luck at all, that it is a absolute certainty they finish above that. Still to chicken to back up all your smack talk? I know BB way more than you do, and this will prove it, and I'm willing to bet on it.
I'm not going to bother matching wits with a poster that can't comprehend what he reads or is just dishonest when representing what he reads.

You're either jealous or stupid. Not a good look either way.

You're either jealous or stupid. Not a good look either way.

Listen, normally I would just ignore your BS, but I didn't this time for two reasons...

1. It's the offseason. I'm bored and you're an easy target. I realize you're just trying to get attention, and I don't mind giving it to you because you clearly think you know what you're talking about and your idiocy has me intrigued.

2. You're the worst kind of hater. Let me explain. I'm a veteran of the US Army. You remind me of two types of people. You're one or the other. Let's say example "A" or "B". Example A is pathetic. Example B is worse than pathetic. Both are cowards.

Example A... you're the private who was a joke of a soldier, pushed papers, did his time, and got out without accomplishing anything. Which is perfectly fine in and of itself. The Army needs guys and gals like that. However, you go to the bar, have a few drinks, and tell everyone that you saw all sorts of action, lost buddies, got wounded, and suffer from PTSD just so you can get attention. Even though the truth is that deep down you're just jealous of the real men, and women in some cases, who did do that. You don't belong on their level, but you pretend to be because it makes you feel better about yourself.

Example B... You're the guy who wasn't even in the service who goes to the bar, has a few drinks, and starts telling people you were a Ranger or a Seal. You're a real phony. The kind that doesn't even need further discussion. You pretend like you're someone who has done something because you hate that you haven't. Worse yet, you criticize the decisions made by those who have because you like to pretend like you'd be better than them if you actually did have the cajones to do what they do. You create false realities because once again it makes you feel better about yourself.

The analogy, in case you didn't understand it, is this... Fran is the Seal, Ranger, Green Beret or whatever else you want to call it. You're the Private or the wannabe soldier who is pretending like he can tell the Seal or Green Beret what the best way is to set up defenses around base, or clear a building, or execute an ambush. Fran is coaching at an elite level. He's worked his way to that point through a ton of hard work, determination, and basketball knowledge. He knows what he's doing. You're the coward who says he coaches middle schoolers and goes around the AAU circuit and somehow you believe that gives you the right to tell Hawkeye fans on this site that Fran doesn't know what he's doing. Worse yet, when someone calls you out and tries to get you to place a fair wager based upon things that you've said you back down like the little biatch that you truly are.

Either way you're a coward in my book. Which is why you're an easy target in a boring offseason that desperately needs football to arrive.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Listen, normally I would just ignore your BS, but I didn't this time for two reasons...

1. It's the offseason. I'm bored and you're an easy target. I realize you're just trying to get attention, and I don't mind giving it to you because you clearly think you know what you're talking about and your idiocy has me intrigued.

2. You're the worst kind of hater. Let me explain. I'm a veteran of the US Army. You remind of two types of people. You're one or the other. Let's say example "A" or "B". Example A is pathetic. Example B is worse than pathetic. Both are cowards.

Example A... your the private who was a joke of a soldier, pushed papers, did his time, and got out without accomplishing anything. Which is perfectly fine in and of itself. The Army needs guys and gals like that. However, you go to the bar, have a few drinks, and tell everyone that you saw all sorts of action, lost buddies, got wounded, and suffer from PTSD just so you can get attention. Even though the truth is your just jealous deep down of the real men, and women in some cases, who did do that. You don't belong on their level, but you pretend to be because it makes you feel better about yourself.

Example B... You're the guy who wasn't even in the service who goes to the bar, has a few drinks, and starts telling people you were a Ranger or a Seal. You're a real phony. The kind that doesn't even need further discussion. You pretend like you're someone who has done something because you hate that you haven't. Worse yet, you criticize the decisions made by those who have because you like to pretend like you'd be better than them if you actually did have the cajones to do what they do. You create false realities because once again it makes you feel better about yourself.

Either way you're a coward in my book. Which is why you're an easy target in a boring offseason that desperately needs football to arrive.

Lightning is a very, very sad poster, that is for sure. The crazy thing is he thinks he is some BB savant, because he helps coach middle school kids??? LOL. Plus this all came about because he says both CW and Bohannon will suck, and when everyone didn't agree with him, and when people wanted to actually see them play in a game before determining this, he had a complete and total melt down.

Lightning is a very, very sad poster, that is for sure. The crazy thing is he thinks he is some BB savant, because he helps coach middle school kids??? LOL. Plus this all came about because he says both CW and Bohannon will suck, and when everyone didn't agree with him, and when people wanted to actually see them play in a game before determining this, he had a complete and total melt down.

Whatever makes him sleep well at night. It's pretty clear he believes he's pretty special that's for sure. He'd fit in well at CyFan. They like their delusional thoughts over there.

#1. This "coward" will whip your pencil pushing arse, no matter what branch of the service you wer in! You think you're a tough guy? The original internet tough guy? You're a joke. If you think your basic training/military skills = toughness and you're feeling froggy, just tell me when and where. Scrubbing dishes in the Fort Leonard Wood is a good war story, I'm sure.You're a scared little jealous girl and everyone knows it!

I never said I was a basketball savant. I coach. I teach basketball players from middle school thgru high school. You tried to challenge my expertise because it didn't match your cheerleading opinion and you got owned. Now you follow me around and attack my posts like a jealous little girl.

what I think we have here is 2 girlfriends that need to feel better about themselves after their 10 minute hide the salami sessions. Remember DP...don't ask, don't tell.

#1. This "coward" will whip your pencil pushing arse, no matter what branch of the service you wer in! You think you're a tough guy? The original internet tough guy? You're a joke. If you think your basic training/military skills = toughness and you're feeling froggy, just tell me when and where. Scrubbing dishes in the Fort Leonard Wood is a good war story, I'm sure.You're a scared little jealous girl and everyone knows it!

I never said I was a basketball savant. I coach. I teach basketball players from middle school thgru high school. You tried to challenge my expertise because it didn't match your cheerleading opinion and you got owned. Now you follow me around and attack my posts like a jealous little girl.

200.gif

Latest posts