This Mokan Elite AAU team

"I share these same opinions with current high school coaches/ former P5 college basketball players and they all agree with me" - BS all the way man - and again - show me one ... just 1 HS coach or P5 player that agrees with ANYTHING you say.
Now show me the words " all the time".

Looking at a train wreck is one thing. You get on for the ride and then bitch about the crash.

I'm enjoying this ride as the only thing that is crashing and burning is you. It is funny, and I'm laughing a lot at how big of joke you are.

Maybe next, you can hit me up with another misogynistic or homophobic put down, those are great. Maybe now it is a 3some with DP, InGoodCo and I, that would be really funny, you should probably put that in your next post.

Lightning1 is the worst - he gets made fun of on Twitter for being such every few months. I follow a ton of Hawk fans and like clockwork every few months one will say "you won't believe what someone on HN BB board is saying about X"....then there will be a bunch of posts that say "Oh that's just Lightning1, he's the biggest idiot in the state" and then there are a bunch of re-tweets and replies along those lines from many more. It's fun and you're famous kinda.

Ugh, I can't imagine having him dumb up my tweeter feed. It is fun playing with him here, but I don't need that crap on twitter.

Show me an example of an Iowa HS coach lighting up Fran? I'll be here waiting.

Lightning gets easily confused (confused making fun of him with stalking him). So I could totally see how Lightning gets this impression, it probably goes like this:

Lightning: Walks up to a group of 5 coaches and says, "Hey guys, can you believe that Fran is going to play CW and Bohannon at PG. I mean what is what with that, what an idiot, those guys suck, and we are going to finish in 9th or 10th place in the B1G, "unless they get lucky" with those scurbs."

Real Coaches: "Um, ahhh, yeah sure"......walk away to get away from Lightning.

I'm enjoying this ride as the only thing that is crashing and burning is you. It is funny, and I'm laughing a lot at how big of joke you are.

Maybe next, you can hit me up with another misogynistic or homophobic put down, those are great. Maybe now it is a 3some with DP, InGoodCo and I, that would be really funny, you should probably put that in your next post.
Derp....Deano.

Lightning gets easily confused (confused making fun of him with stalking him). So I could totally see how Lightning gets this impression, it probably goes like this:

Lightning: Walks up to a group of 5 coaches and says, "Hey guys, can you believe that Fran is going to play CW and Bohannon at PG. I mean what is what with that, what an idiot, those guys suck, and we are going to finish in 9th or 10th place in the B1G, "unless they get lucky" with those scurbs."

......good one. You should try comedy as your full time job.

What else am I to think about your obsession? It's unhealthy.

Still showing your face around here eh coward?

I wasn't going to respond anymore, but had to because this is literally exactly what I was picturing. Lightning is like Joe Pesci in Lethal Weapon. He walks up to the other coaches. Annoys the shit out of them. Makes a bunch of stupid remarks and tries to be cool. They are just too polite to tell him to get lost. Then when they finally get away from him they're like "God damn I can't stand that guy. He's such an obnoxious jackass".

Lightning - Did you ever think they just nod their head and act like they agree with you just to get you to shut up? Food for thought.

lethalweapon21.jpg

Last edited:
Still showing your face around here eh coward?

I wasn't going to respond anymore, but had to because this is literally exactly what I was picturing. Lightning is like Joe Pesci in Lethal Weapon. He walks up to the other coaches. Annoys the shit out of them. Makes a bunch of stupid remarks and tries to be cool. They are just too polite to tell him to get lost. Then when they finally get away from him they're like "God damn I can't stand that guy. He's such an obnoxious jackass".

Lightning - Did you ever think they just nod their head and act like they agree with you just to get you to shut up? Food for thought.

lethalweapon21.jpg
Gotta stick up for your girl Deano! Bravo.
Don't ask. Don't tell.

I don't get the chance to watch a lot of HS or AAU ball. I am also curious as to which instate players are better than JW and PMac.
I don't think there is a 2/ 3 better than JW. Especially if he is a legit 6'7. There might be 1 but he won't make the grades. I'm not sold on PMac. He's too skinny and gets pushed around right now. I'd like to see him put some weight on.

I don't think there is a 2/ 3 better than JW. Especially if he is a legit 6'7. There might be 1 but he won't make the grades. I'm not sold on PMac. He's too skinny and gets pushed around right now. I'd like to see him put some weight on.

Thanks, but you indicated we weren't pursuing the best instate talent in those classes so I'm curious as to who you think the best '18 & '19 instate players are?

I'm afraid we might end up with an Alford/UCLA situation if Conner isn't an effective PG and Patrick doesn't get a lot stronger. If his kids are playing a lot of minutes and we aren't winning enough, it could get ugly. I'm not suggesting Fran shouldn't sign his boys because they are legit prospects. I can imagine how brutal this board will get if that happens. And I won't be the one leading that charge.
I think there are better PGs in state, than Conner. Maybe not in the '17 class but certainly in the '18 class. I see Fran offered '18 PG Tre Wood. There are better in state PGs than Tre Wood.

Latest posts