This Mokan Elite AAU team

If I'm all of these horrible things and everyone laughs at me. Why are you still here commenting? Ignore me. Stop engaging me. I don't give a rip what you post in other threads. Why would I?

I aint lieing - you're trolldom is legend cause everyone knows you're a joke, on any platform ...be proud, no one takes anything you say serious. Share some names of who you share this with and who agrees? There isn't a coach in the state that's gonna say a bad word about Fran publicly let alone to a nobody like you.
Really? Fran is above criticism from high school/AAU coaches across the state of Iowa? How old are you?????? What fairy tale did you fall out of?? Just do yourself a favor and shut up! Nobody is above being criticized by their peers. Maybe when you grow up and get a job, you'll learn that fact.

Really? Fran is above criticism from high school/AAU coaches across the state of Iowa? How old are you?????? What fairy tale did you fall out of?? Just do yourself a favor and shut up! Nobody is above being criticized by their peers. Maybe when you grow up and get a job, you'll learn that fact.

Show me an example of an Iowa HS coach lighting up Fran? I'll be here waiting.

And I happen to like Fran McCaffrey, the person. He's always been nice to me. I'm not sold on his approach to coaching but he couldn't care less what I think. He gets paid a lot of money to coach basketball. I get paid very little.

Show me an example of an Iowa HS coach lighting up Fran? I'll be here waiting.
I'm sorry...who said anyone was "lighting up Fran"?
I have had conversations with high school coaches and former players that have questioned his recruiting and other aspects of his coaching abilities. Nobody was "lighting him up". I'm not lighting him up.
Any D-1 coach in any state is going to face criticism, kid. You cannot please everyone, all the time.
Seriously.....how old are you? Do you really believe there isn't anyone out there critical of a local D-1 coach?? Or do you think these high school/AAU coaches should be afraid to criticize him? I'm not understanding this? Help me out.

I'm sorry...who said anyone was "lighting up Fran"?
I have had conversations with high school coaches and former players that have questioned his recruiting and other aspects of his coaching abilities. Nobody was "lighting him up". I'm not lighting him up.
Any D-1 coach in any state is going to face criticism, kid. You cannot please everyone, all the time.
Seriously.....how old are you? Do you really believe there isn't anyone out there critical of a local D-1 coach?? Or do you think these high school/AAU coaches should be afraid to criticize him? I'm not understanding this? Help me out.

No, you said Iowa HS coaches were critical of Fran all the time - and called me out for thinking other wise. Called me names for it...so, I wanna see an example. I am sure there are tons of HS and AAU coaches that are critical of Fran, I also know they don't publicly express those thoughts because why would they?

No, you said Iowa HS coaches were critical of Fran all the time - and called me out for thinking other wise. Called me names for it...so, I wanna see an example. I am sure there are tons of HS and AAU coaches that are critical of Fran, I also know they don't publicly express those thoughts because why would they?
No. I never said they were critical of Fran "all the time". That's a lie or show me the quote.

Hold your breath. It's coming any minute now. Even if you feel like you're passing out, keep holding it. I need some time.

It's just more drivel you can't back up - which is why I said you're a joke that no one takes seriously. Enjoy it.

Why would they? When they are having a discussion about college coaches with people they coach with and against, they freely share their opinions. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

I'll defend my opinions all day long. I won't have you or anyone else put words in my mouth. That's not gonna happen.
You don't have to like me or my opinions. You can certainly ignore me. But I'm not gonna sit back and be attacked by posters spreading lies.

Still waiting for you to show me the actual quote or admit you're a liar.
"I share these same opinions with current high school coaches/ former P5 college basketball players and they all agree with me" - BS all the way man - and again - show me one ... just 1 HS coach or P5 player that agrees with ANYTHING you say.

You're on here saying you talk to HS coaches and P5 players that agree with your ridiculous takes on Fran's recruiting - I call you out on it, and I ask you to point to one ... JUST ONE example of a HS coach being critical of Fran's recruiting and you call me names and say I'm so daft I must be a kid or something. But I'm the one who must not be a grown up? Gotcha

You're on here saying you talk to HS coaches and P5 players that agree with your ridiculous takes on Fran's recruiting - I call you out on it, and I ask you to point to one ... JUST ONE example of a HS coach being critical of Fran's recruiting and you call me names and say I'm so daft I must be a kid or something. But I'm the one who must not be a grown up? Gotcha

I don't care if you believe it or not! I'm not obligated to put names out there because YOU want them! You just want to tell lies about what I posted. Why would I feel the need to satisfy a poster that attacks me with lies? You can choke on a bone!

I don't care if you believe it or not! I'm not obligated to put names out there because YOU want them! You just want to tell lies about what I posted. Why would I feel the need to satisfy a poster that attacks me with lies? You can choke on a bone!

haha, i didn't attack with lies you boner. What a drama queen - have fun living in Rainbow Brite Land.

"I share these same opinions with current high school coaches/ former P5 college basketball players and they all agree with me" - BS all the way man - and again - show me one ... just 1 HS coach or P5 player that agrees with ANYTHING you say.
I can name 1/2 a dozen right off the top of my head! If you want access to these opinions, start knocking on doors for all I care.

You quoted me as saying "all the time". That's a lie. Admit that you fabricated that phrase and attempted to attach it to what I said .

no thanks boner - keep keeping on and dropping your knowledge on us and calling people names when they call you on your BS, it's worked great for ya so far.

Latest posts