This Mokan Elite AAU team

Being a good on ball defender is something every guard at the D-1 is capable of. But it takes commitment and a lot of energy. To do it well takes an awful lot out of you unless your opponent is garbage on the offensive end. It's a choice that not everyone has the will or the stamina to make.
I worked with a kid all summer that didn't give much effort on the defensive end, even though he was very capable. He didn't buy in until the last couple of tournaments
Why aren't you running the recruiting for a power 5 program? After all it's hard to find someone who knows the best prospects yet doesn't put out names. Usually one has to go to the home of a 7th grader who can match those prolific accomplishments. Your real name isn't Chris Williams by chance is it?

Why aren't you running the recruiting for a power 5 program? After all it's hard to find someone who knows the best prospects yet doesn't put out names. Usually one has to go to the home of a 7th grader who can match those prolific accomplishments. Your real name isn't Chris Williams by chance is it?
I would put names out there if I thought 95% of the clowns on this board would know them.

He's a poser doc. Just a poser. Nothing more. Don't let his nonsense fool you. He has no information.

200.gif

Latest posts