The Mayor picks off another transfer

Maryland and especially Wisky are solid teams. Not a shock they are first and second in the conference right now. Texas on the other hand has is goibg to finish near the bottom of the bIg 12. the rest of the BIG is just down right not good. Correct me if I am wrong but Iowa is 1-6 in their last 7 games vs. Big 12 teams with four of those losses coming In absolute blowout fashion. Damn that's embarassing.

What's your point, that Iowa isn't a great team? That Iowa is inconsistent? Iowa isn't as good as any good team in the Big 12? ISU is better than Iowa? That Iowa isn't a tourney locK?

Ok, your 100% correct. What's your point you're trying to make?

Maryland and especially Wisky are solid teams. Not a shock they are first and second in the conference right now. Texas on the other hand has is goibg to finish near the bottom of the bIg 12. the rest of the BIG is just down right not good. Correct me if I am wrong but Iowa is 1-6 in their last 7 games vs. Big 12 teams with four of those losses coming In absolute blowout fashion. Damn that's embarassing.

You do realize the Big 12 is going to get 6 or 7 teams into the tournament and the Big 10 is going to get 7 or 8 teams, right?

You do realize the Big 12 is going to get 6 or 7 teams into the tournament and the Big 10 is going to get 7 or 8 teams, right?
You are embarassing yourself just stop. Give the rankings a peek tomorrow around 3 pm. Come back and let me know how many BIG teams are on there. I am going to guess 2/14. Then give the Big 12 a gander. Probably 6/10. 80% of Big 12 teams have been ranked this year. End of story. Peace!

You are embarassing yourself just stop. Give the rankings a peek tomorrow around 3 pm. Come back and let me know how many BIG teams are on there. I am going to guess 2/14. Then give the Big 12 a gander. Probably 6/10. 80% of Big 12 teams have been ranked this year. End of story. Peace!

Wait, unranked teams can't make the Tournament? dammmit. Well, maybe next year. No way an unranked team could beat a ranked team anyway, especially in basketball.

When the B12 finally gets a team back into the elite eight then maybe you can talk about how good of a conference it is, the B12 has had by far the worst tournament showing of any major conference over the last two years.

Iowa's conference SOS is every but as tough as ISU, they are #13 and #11 respectfully. How can this be foreverdouchy???

forever, BJ and Bobby H. have NBA rings so you can keep Hoiberg and Hornacek. To your other point. Texas is horrible right now. It does not mean they were not playing good basketball back in November. Ku looked like crap before Big 12 play. Now they are first in the conference . So the big 12 pretty much suck, right? One thing is for sure though, the big bad Big 12 will stink it up again in March when they have to play real teams. Look no further than the last two or three years.

Iowa's conference SOS is every but as tough as ISU, they are #13 and #11 respectfully. How can this be foreverdouchy???

Playing one ranked team (at home) in your final 8 games what a gauntlet! If the BIG is so tough throw down $100 on which conference has more sweet 16 squads this year. I will spot you the four extra teams the BIG has. Personal message me we will see it up.

Playing one ranked team (at home) in your final 8 games what a gauntlet! If the BIG is so tough throw down $100 on which conference has more sweet 16 squads this year. I will spot you the four extra teams the BIG has. Personal message me we will see it up.

Let's make it final four teams and I'm in.

forever, BJ and Bobby H. have NBA rings so you can keep Hoiberg and Hornacek. To your other point. Texas is horrible right now. It does not mean they were not playing good basketball back in November. Ku looked like crap before Big 12 play. Now they are first in the conference . So the big 12 pretty much suck, right? One thing is for sure though, the big bad Big 12 will stink it up again in March when they have to play real teams. Look no further than the last two or three years.

Kansas beat Michigan State, Tennessee, Florida, Georgetown and Utah in out of conference. They had one bad loss @ Temple. Yeah how bad were they playing! Wow!

Sweet 16 PM me we will set it up. The better conference will have more sweet 16 teams. It is a crap shoot from there.

The better conference will have more final four teams, the B10 was talked up as the best conference the last two years and had no problem getting teams there. Don't be a ***** now.

The better conference will have more final four teams, the B10 was talked up as the best conference the last two years and had no problem getting teams there. Don't be a ***** now.

You're the *****! The BIG has four more teams for crying out loud! My point exactly. You are still scared.

Latest posts