The Mayor picks off another transfer

So are you "owning it" that Fran shows players the door?? Why less than 24 hours ago Fran was a saint he never does that to his players...

Still waiting on your message. if the BIG is better than The Big 12 not sure why you'd even hesitate??

I see you still don't have the balls to take my Final Four bet.

You're just trolling now.
This is another low level cyfan troll. Go back to cyfan and cry about the refs for tomorrow game. Maybe you can talk about all the player arrests that haven't happened since Fred bought off the cops. Tell the world how every transfer has worked perfectly until the truth comes out about cops refusal to treat players like ordinary citizens. Look behind the bench at the next home game. Those cops aren't there to provide security for Fred. Maybe they're there to provide Fred with a different kind of security, like players being available.

So are you "owning it" that Fran shows players the door?? Why less than 24 hours ago Fran was a saint he never does that to his players...

Still waiting on your message. if the BIG is better than The Big 12 not sure why you'd even hesitate??

If this was initiated by Fran, it would have happened after the season was over. Definitely initiated by the student-athlete.

Too bad Jon doesn't emulate Miss Chrissy and hire a cadre of pajama-clad message board Gestapo living in their parents' basements to immediately IP ban the likes of BryceC, ForeverIowan, mj4cy and all the other Clowns who troll over here. While they were at it they could get rid of that UNI guy, too.

I agree with the exception of BryceC. He contributes some worthwhile posts IMO. He stays pretty level headed unless posters start poking him with a stick.

I see you still don't have the balls to take my Final Four bet.

Balls?? The BIG is dog crap this year. Other than Wisky no other team has a legit chance to make the Final Four. I'll give Maryland a very slight chance. So let's do it you better pray big bad Wisky comes through for you. Let's go $50 on the conference with more final 4 teams and $50 on the conference with more sweet 16 teams? Don't back out like the chump you are. Still haven't heard from Dean who knows deep down inside I would pay up I wouldn't offer it if it wasn't a legit bet.

Balls?? The BIG is dog crap this year. Other than Wisky no other team has a legit chance to make the Final Four. I'll give Maryland a very slight chance. So let's do it you better pray big bad Wisky comes through for you. Let's go $50 on the conference with more final 4 teams and $50 on the conference with more sweet 16 teams? Don't back out like the chump you are. Still haven't heard from Dean who knows deep down inside I would pay up I wouldn't offer it if it wasn't a legit bet.

So you still won't take it LOL, what a ******* *****.

Exactly what I thought. Must suck to finish in th e middle of the pack of a dog crap conference. Like I said though next year is looking up for you guys a lot of depth in that frontcourt especially.

Man up, just take the bet, stop trying to come up with some lame comeback and stop being such a little ****.

Man up, just take the bet, stop trying to come up with some lame comeback and stop being such a little ****.

Brah, move along, he is cherry picking which posts to respond to. It is that time of year, it is money time, Matt Thomas will be riding the pine so numbnuts will disappear til football season. And of course KF will urinate another Iowa/ISU game down his leg and he will come in and gloat about how great the 2-10 ISU football team is.....how they are closing the gap with Iowa.....Blah,Blah, blah how superior the basketball program is to Iowa. You know the routine.

C'mon, man I need you dialed into the upcoming NBA playoffs, not messing around with this fool.:)

Brah, move along, he is cherry picking which posts to respond to. It is that time of year, it is money time, Matt Thomas will be riding the pine so numbnuts will disappear til football season. And of course KF will urinate another Iowa/ISU game down his leg and he will come in and gloat about how great the 2-10 ISU football team is.....how they are closing the gap with Iowa.....Blah,Blah, blah how superior the basketball program is to Iowa. You know the routine.

C'mon, man I need you dialed into the upcoming NBA playoffs, not messing around with this fool.:)

Thoughts on that? I can't remember a year it's been this wide open, I really have no feel for who's coming out of either side this year. Cleveland is looking good now, but I have a hard time seeing a team who's second and third best guy have never played a single playoff game getting all the way to the Finals in their first try. I'm leaning OKC or Memphis out west at this point but who knows.

Thoughts on that? I can't remember a year it's been this wide open, I really have no feel for who's coming out of either side this year. Cleveland is looking good now, but I have a hard time seeing a team who's second and third best guy have never played a single playoff game getting all the way to the Finals in their first try. I'm leaning OKC or Memphis out west at this point but who knows.

I am thinking Dallas/Atlanta.....not really sure if I actually believe it or just trying to be different from everyone else. The West is wide open and I really do not trust Cleveland or Chicago to come out of the East

Too bad Jon doesn't emulate Miss Chrissy and hire a cadre of pajama-clad message board Gestapo living in their parents' basements to immediately IP ban the likes of BryceC, ForeverIowan, mj4cy and all the other Clowns who troll over here. While they were at it they could get rid of that UNI guy, too.

BryceC actually isn't bad. Otherwise, I'm with ya. Still not sure what Foreverguy's point is....first it's Iowa sucks, then B1G basketball sucks, then Fran is classless, then Havlacek............just can't follow exactly what point he feels so strongly about that he would spend this much time here. I know he likes to argue, poorly.

it's kinda awesome, in an awful, morbid, sad way.

I am thinking Dallas/Atlanta.....not really sure if I actually believe it or just trying to be different from everyone else. The West is wide open and I really do not trust Cleveland or Chicago to come out of the East

Atlanta's record isn't a fluke but I'm hesitant to pick a team that relies that much on jumpers to get all the way to the Finals, I have a hard time finding any team I really trust out East, whereas I can talk myself into about eight teams coming out of the West. I'd pick Cleveland if it came down to it just because I love playoff LeBron, Cleveland-Atlanta would be a really fun conference finals though.

When will Foreverdouchy show up to b!tch slap us with Natty Ice's line tonight? 3-5 from 3 and 13 points. Maybe the reports of his impending transfer on this site was premature.......