The Mayor picks off another transfer

Let's go $25 for each round. 32, 16, 8, 4, 2, national champ. A total of $150 can be won if you sweep all 6. Whichever conference has more teams in each round wins. Equal number of teams is a push. Again...spotting you four more teams that should be a no brainer.

You're the *****! The BIG has four more teams for crying out loud! My point exactly. You are still scared.

But you just said that the Big Ten would field less teams in the NCAA tournament. YOU JUST SAID THAT. Where's the Big Ten advantage?

Last edited:
Sweet 16 PM me we will set it up. The better conference will have more sweet 16 teams. It is a crap shoot from there.

Cool, so you are admitting that the B1G has been better than the big12 forever now.

2014: 3 VS 2
2013: 4 VS 1

Heck, I'll make this easy from between 2001-2013 here is the breakdown. Best Power 6 conference in the country is the B1G, VS the second worse P6 conference Big12. No wonder it is easy to win more games in that weak conference. Thanks for making it easy and clarifying that the better conference has more sweet 16 teams (your words, not mine or anyone else's)....

[h=4]Highest Pct of Sweet 16 Teams
Power 6 Conferences, 2001-13[/h]
Big Ten40.3
Big East40.2
Pac-1239.7
ACC39.4
Big 1238.0
SEC32.3

Since the start of the 2000-01 season, the Big Ten has sent 72 teams to the NCAA tournament. Only the Big East has sent more (92). And 40 percent of Big Ten teams (29 of 72) have reached the Sweet 16. That’s the highest percentage among the Power 6 conferences.

Playing one ranked team (at home) in your final 8 games what a gauntlet! If the BIG is so tough throw down $100 on which conference has more sweet 16 squads this year. I will spot you the four extra teams the BIG has. Personal message me we will see it up.

And you didn't answer my question. How is Iowa's SOS so high if they play such bad teams? How can they be basically tied with ISU for SOS, and ahead of many Big12 team who we are told play a "gauntlet" of a round robin?

I will consider your bet, but your revised on later the one that is $25 for each round. I must consider this carefully as if I make a bet, I will pay if I lose, and I put the odds of you paying if you lose at about 5% or less.

But you just said that the Big Ten would field less teams in the NCAA tournament. YOU JUST SAID THAT. Where's the Big Ten advantage?

The BIG advantage is that they have 14 teams to start the year that can make the tourny compared to 10 for the Big 12 how hard is that to understand? You can take away the bottom four teams in the Big who are HORRID and the Big 12 is still better. Not rocket science why the BIG should have not only more teams in the tournament but also more teams advance further.

Cool, so you are admitting that the B1G has been better than the big12 forever now.

2014: 3 VS 2
2013: 4 VS 1

Heck, I'll make this easy from between 2001-2013 here is the breakdown. Best Power 6 conference in the country is the B1G, VS the second worse P6 conference Big12. No wonder it is easy to win more games in that weak conference. Thanks for making it easy and clarifying that the better conference has more sweet 16 teams (your words, not mine or anyone else's)....

[h=4]Highest Pct of Sweet 16 Teams
Power 6 Conferences, 2001-13[/h]
Big Ten40.3
Big East40.2
Pac-1239.7
ACC39.4
Big 1238.0
SEC32.3

Since the start of the 2000-01 season, the Big Ten has sent 72 teams to the NCAA tournament. Only the Big East has sent more (92). And 40 percent of Big Ten teams (29 of 72) have reached the Sweet 16. That’s the highest percentage among the Power 6 conferences.

You are just wasting your time. I never said the BIG wasn't better 2-3 years ago. They were! Iowa had absolutely ZERO to do with that though which is why I don't understand why you pound your chest. Those are your rivals doing the work not you. Indiana Michigan Ohio State Wisky all had great great runs and great teams. Save Wisky they are all average to say the least this Year. The fact you won't take my bet proves my point. I can assure you I would pay I wouldn't make the offer if not.

Oh boy, now we're in to the real awesome stuff, the "Well our conference has been better even though we haven't had any effect on that" internet message board smack off. I'm very, very interested to see how this all goes down. Cutting edge stuff here guys way to keep the forums moving forward.

Oh boy, now we're in to the real awesome stuff, the "Well our conference has been better even though we haven't had any effect on that" internet message board smack off. I'm very, very interested to see how this all goes down. Cutting edge stuff here guys way to keep the forums moving forward.

This from the self appointed "Dean of Posters" pfffffffffttttt. Completely played out.

You're the *****! The BIG has four more teams for crying out loud! My point exactly. You are still scared.

LOL just what I expected, I actually step up to take his bet and now he starts trying to ***** out and making terrible excuses like the B10 has four more teams, how the **** do Penn St, Nebraska, Rutgers and Northwestern affect this bet? If the B12 is such a better conference and has so many more ranked teams, step up to the plate and put your money where your mouth is. Getting teams to the Final Four is a sign of a good conference, I know you probably just got your tax refund back from whatever menial job you have and finally have a couple hundred bucks in your pocket now so don't be a little ***** and take the bet, ******.

You are just wasting your time. I never said the BIG wasn't better 2-3 years ago. They were! Iowa had absolutely ZERO to do with that though which is why I don't understand why you pound your chest. Those are your rivals doing the work not you. Indiana Michigan Ohio State Wisky all had great great runs and great teams. Save Wisky they are all average to say the least this Year. The fact you won't take my bet proves my point. I can assure you I would pay I wouldn't make the offer if not.

And where would the B12 be in any post season discussion if they didn't have Kansas? Non-existent?

This is classic, ISU fan talks non-stop about how tough the B12 is in football and their top 5 SOS, which as we see every year during bowl season is incredibly overinflated, then gets all butthurt when the argument is brought up for basketball.

This is classic, ISU fan talks non-stop about how tough the B12 is in football and their top 5 SOS, which as we see every year during bowl season is incredibly overinflated, then gets all butthurt when the argument is brought up for basketball.

It gets tiring owning Foreverdouchy, so I didn't even quote some of his crap he posted a couple years ago about how easy Iowa's schedule was (as he wanted to separate the fact that the B1G was the toughest conference from Iowa having a tough schedule). Now when Iowa obviously has a tough schedule he acts like they don't. And you are right, that is all Clown fan hangs their hat on is the strength of the Big12, you have to play every team, one true champ, all that crap....they are the king of that sh!t

Welp since I have a pretty sweet and successful paper route, I have experience with people like you. I mean you claim all day long that you are "good for it" and that you will "pay up". Yet week after week I have to come knocking on your door, and chasing you on my bike to get my $2.

my_two_dollars.jpg

It gets tiring owning Foreverdouchy, so I didn't even quote some of his crap he posted a couple years ago about how easy Iowa's schedule was (as he wanted to separate the fact that the B1G was the toughest conference from Iowa having a tough schedule). Now when Iowa obviously has a tough schedule he acts like they don't. And you are right, that is all Clown fan hangs their hat on is the strength of the Big12, you have to play every team, one true champ, all that crap....they are the king of that sh!t

That "one true champ" thing is comical. The Big 12 wishes they had 12 teams, but since teams keep wanting to abandon their conference they have no choice but to play each other twice.

It really would have been funny if Texas had left the Big 12 instead of holding the rest of the teams up by its jockstrap. Iowa State very likely would have been left in the dust and forced to join the Big East or the MVC which would have been downright hilarious. It still could happen, but Mr Bowlsby seems content to give Texas whatever the f they want to stay in the Big 12.

LOL just what I expected, I actually step up to take his bet and now he starts trying to ***** out and making terrible excuses like the B10 has four more teams, how the **** do Penn St, Nebraska, Rutgers and Northwestern affect this bet? If the B12 is such a better conference and has so many more ranked teams, step up to the plate and put your money where your mouth is. Getting teams to the Final Four is a sign of a good conference, I know you probably just got your tax refund back from whatever menial job you have and finally have a couple hundred bucks in your pocket now so don't be a little ***** and take the bet, ******.

Actually final four teams would be a terrible way to measure conference strength. Of uk and Wisconsin both make the final four, were the sec and big 10 equal this year?

Actually final four teams would be a terrible way to measure conference strength. Of uk and Wisconsin both make the final four, were the sec and big 10 equal this year?

According to KenPom they are very close, with the B10 just slightly ahead. I love that B12 fans are so afraid that they won't get a team to the Final Four yet again LOL

According to KenPom they are very close, with the B10 just slightly ahead. I love that B12 fans are so afraid that they won't get a team to the Final Four yet again LOL

Do you blame them? I don't think they have any teams who are consistently good enough both offensively and defensively to make the Final Four. They realize that but they just won't admit it. That's why you'll never get them to take that wager.

Latest posts