The Mayor picks off another transfer

Really dude? Can't we all (as in cyclone fans) just let the Pierre Pierce thing go? That was two coaching staffs ago and the cyclones have had their fair share of embarrassment too in the past (Jason Berryman for example).

He didn't earn the name Foreverdouchy for nothing ya know. He is a troll of the worse sorts, but since JD don't ban anyway, he keeps a trolling away.....

Really dude? Can't we all (as in cyclone fans) just let the Pierre Pierce thing go? That was two coaching staffs ago and the cyclones have had their fair share of embarrassment too in the past (Jason Berryman for example).

Yeah I just find it funny when it is used "against" Iowa. The Pierre Pierce fiasco turned Iowa fans against Steve Alford and led to his resignation and fleeing to New Mexico. If anything it showed that the fans weren't going to trade winning for integrity. How many other schools can say that? I'm looking at you Penn State, Miami, SMU, Ohio State, Michigan, etc...

And don't worry Iowa fans were then tormented with years of He Who Must Not Be LickliterNamed.

Yeah judging conferences based on tournament performance isn't fair, just like judging football conference's strength on bowl games isn't fair either. LOL B12 fans are a joke.

So if the big 12 had 7 sweet 16 teams, 4 elite 8 teams, but nobody made the final four the conference would be just just as good as all 7 teams losing in the first round? That is what you are arguing, and that is why it's absurd.

So if the big 12 had 7 sweet 16 teams, 4 elite 8 teams, but nobody made the final four the conference would be just just as good as all 7 teams losing in the first round? That is what you are arguing, and that is why it's absurd.

almost as absurd as a guy who sees himself as a big ISU fan... yet spends so much of his time on an IOWA board.

Little brother syndrome? nawwww it's a myth.

All I was saying is that the Big 12 is overrated. Their major out of conference wins are against Iowa twice and KU over MSU. I think it's fair to say that all the teams involved have improved with the exceptions of Texas. Honestly, the two conferences are pretty even, that being said there are more good teams in the B1G and will more than likely have the most wins between the two in the tourney.

4 elite eight teams and no final four teams? That sounds like a fraud if a conference if I ever heard of one, plus we're talking about the B12 here, you haven't a team even make the elite eight in three years.

I knew some of the other sports coaches at ISU when Tinsley was there. They said he was dumb as a post. Troy Davis 7 Wonderlick range of stupid. That's why he did very few post game interviews. Not capable of doing actual college level course work.
Great PG though.

Kind of like Phil Hubbard for Johnny Orr's Michigan team? I remember he did a post-game and said three words: "Me glad. Victory"

He didn't earn the name Foreverdouchy for nothing ya know. He is a troll of the worse sorts, but since JD don't ban anyway, he keeps a trolling away.....

So are you "owning it" that Fran shows players the door?? Why less than 24 hours ago Fran was a saint he never does that to his players...

Still waiting on your message. if the BIG is better than The Big 12 not sure why you'd even hesitate??

All I was saying is that the Big 12 is overrated. Their major out of conference wins are against Iowa twice and KU over MSU. I think it's fair to say that all the teams involved have improved with the exceptions of Texas. Honestly, the two conferences are pretty even, that being said there are more good teams in the B1G and will more than likely have the most wins between the two in the tourney.

The BIG will not have more wins in the tournament I can promise you That. 50% of the conference are literally dog crap teams.

So are you "owning it" that Fran shows players the door?? Why less than 24 hours ago Fran was a saint he never does that to his players...

Still waiting on your message. if the BIG is better than The Big 12 not sure why you'd even hesitate??

Per usual, you are a day late, and brain short. I posted this 3 days ago:

I think it is clear that he is just WAYYYYY behind the two Jr PG. He doesnt play any D, (and Fran is very focused on D this year) and he plays too out of control, while showing almost no scoring ability. Hopefully the year experience will bring TD up to speed for next year, and if Fran doesn't think he can cut it, that he encourages him to move on then.

Why do you cry so much that Hoiberg cuts players? The truth is what it is man, just embrace it.

As I said, I hesitate, cause I don't trust a troll to pay his debt. It is tough to enter a bet where the sure fire outcome is NOT getting paid, what is the point of that bet? How about you don't post on any Hawkeye sites if I win, and if you win I won't post on any Cyclone sites ever again.

Per usual, you are a day late, and brain short. I posted this 3 days ago:

Why do you cry so much that Hoiberg cuts players? The truth is what it is man, just embrace it.

As I said, I hesitate, cause I don't trust a troll to pay his debt. It is tough to enter a bet where the sure fire outcome is NOT getting paid, what is the point of that bet? How about you don't post on any Hawkeye sites if I win, and if you win I won't post on any Cyclone sites ever again.

$100? My goodness I would pay that up we aren't breaking the bank here. Also, youve already been banned from cyclonefanatic you posted all the time over there last year. Thought your hawks were pretty dang special...then harsh reality sunk in...you couldn't control your temper of being a fan of the far inferior program...and the hammer was dropped on you.

4 elite eight teams and no final four teams? That sounds like a fraud if a conference if I ever heard of one, plus we're talking about the B12 here, you haven't a team even make the elite eight in three years.

My fault, I should have known better than to get involved in a troll thread.

$100? My goodness I would pay that up we aren't breaking the bank here. Also, youve already been banned from cyclonefanatic you posted all the time over there last year. Thought your hawks were pretty dang special...then harsh reality sunk in...you couldn't control your temper of being a fan of the far inferior program...and the hammer was dropped on you.

I am absolutely killing it with my paper route, I am making OK4P fat cash, that isn't the point. I don't see how making a bet with a deadbeat benefits me in any way. Oh, and I can post on Cyclownfantasies or any other Clown site anytime I wanted. Sure I can't do it under deanvogs, but getting around that is a piece of cake. I choose not to post over there, as i have to drop my IQ to post over there. It might be fun to start a slow troll over there, maybe as some paypack for all the freaking trolls over here. I just don't know if I can fit it into my busy schedule with my paper route, which you somehow cleverly deduced is my job (another example of how I have to drop my IQ to go back and forth with Clowns)......

You're just trolling now.

Too bad Jon doesn't emulate Miss Chrissy and hire a cadre of pajama-clad message board Gestapo living in their parents' basements to immediately IP ban the likes of BryceC, ForeverIowan, mj4cy and all the other Clowns who troll over here. While they were at it they could get rid of that UNI guy, too.

Too bad Jon doesn't emulate Miss Chrissy and hire a cadre of pajama-clad message board Gestapo living in their parents' basements to immediately IP ban the likes of BryceC, ForeverIowan, mj4cy and all the other Clowns who troll over here. While they were at it they could get rid of that UNI guy, too.
Too bad He couldn't invite back Jack . It's like he couldn't bleach the spots off this board but accidently washed out some of the good guys.:rolleyes:

Too bad He couldn't invite back Jack . It's like he couldn't bleach the spots off this board but accidently washed out some of the good guys.:rolleyes:

I agree. Jack and I crossed swords a few times but we kept it cordial. He even PM'd me at one point to apologize for something he said. I'd much rather kick some of these Clone trolls rather than Jack off.

I agree. Jack and I crossed swords a few times but we kept it cordial. He even PM'd me at one point to apologize for something he said. I'd much rather kick some of these Clone trolls rather than Jack off.

Tweeter, you might wanna re-word this a little...;)

Curtis Stinson was at a party that I was at and he whipped his penis out in front of everyone. He was probably the best player they've had since Tinsley.

Now you can add BDJ's shenanigans with his neighbors to the mix. Lots of high character guys over there.

Latest posts