Hawks in the NCAA Tournament:

Well your opinion is yours, but just so know the kid was the class valedictorian for Lincoln High school. As a 16 year old peer. I held zero power over him or anyone. I never exerted physical dominance. Or held any authority. I also never verbally attacked him. We will have to fundamentally disagree that telling someone that you don't like them is bullying or shameful.

So what was the point in telling him? Any different than me telling you I don't like you which is true?

So what was the point in telling him? Any different than me telling you I don't like you which is true?

The point was clear and stated several times already. You will just gleam from it whatever fits your agenda. I am perplexed though at your holier than thou stance when it took you all of 4 posts to resort to the same "bullying" that you admonished me for. Hypocrite much?

I'm just hoping we actually get into the NIT

I think if we finish .500 from here we are in the NIT no problem. We are in the BIG 10 and have one of the nation's premier scoring threats. It benefits the NIT to have us more then not.

What is all this "bullying" cry baby stuff. This is a website to share opinions about a freaking game. Nobody is forced to come to this site and share an opinion. If you do share an opinion, be prepared for others to disagree.

I think if we finish .500 from here we are in the NIT no problem. We are in the BIG 10 and have one of the nation's premier scoring threats. It benefits the NIT to have us more then not.

@ Illinois - L
Ohio State - W
@ Rutgers - W
Nebraska - W
@ Minnesota - L
@ Michigan State - L
Illinois - W
Indiana - L
@ Maryland - L
@ Wisconsin - L
Penn State - W

I don't know if that gets us in the NIT

The point was clear and stated several times already. You will just gleam from it whatever fits your agenda. I am perplexed though at your holier than thou stance when it took you all of 4 posts to resort to the same "bullying" that you admonished me for. Hypocrite much?

Re read your posts before playing the hypocrite card.

What is all this "bullying" cry baby stuff. This is a website to share opinions about a freaking game. Nobody is forced to come to this site and share an opinion. If you do share an opinion, be prepared for others to disagree.

You bully in a really weird way, you try to cherry pick stats and use small sample sizes to try prove a point when you know you're wrong and then make other people feel dumb if they don't follow suit. Guess what, we're not a good team this year and a lot of players are doing poorly. It's OK to admit that

You bully in a really weird way, you try to cherry pick stats and use small sample sizes to try prove a point when you know you're wrong and then make other people feel dumb if they don't follow suit. Guess what, we're not a good team this year and a lot of players are doing poorly. It's OK to admit that

When have I ever said we were some good team? I have never claimed this team was a NCAA team. I do think they are a NIT team tho.

As far as bully goes, you are gonna cry this as well? Haha, and boohoo....

@ Illinois - L
Ohio State - W
@ Rutgers - W
Nebraska - W
@ Minnesota - L
@ Michigan State - L
Illinois - W
Indiana - L
@ Maryland - L
@ Wisconsin - L
Penn State - W

I think we steal the Minnesota game on the road. I think we win the Indiana home game and actually lose to Penn St at home. Rutgers road game is a bit concerning as well. But either way I think we win 1 Big tournament game and make the NIT with room to spare.

I think we steal the Minnesota game on the road. I think we win the Indiana home game and actually lose to Penn St at home. Rutgers road game is a bit concerning as well. But either way I think we win 1 Big tournament game and make the NIT with room to spare.

I can't see us winning at Minnesota and Indiana could give us fits at home.

I can't see us winning at Minnesota and Indiana could give us fits at home.

I think everyone gives us fits from here out lol. I don't see another comfortable win remaining. Barring of course that some team has an "off" night. But Minnesota and Indiana are winnable games and I just think we will gut them out. P.S. Minnesota is not a mentally tough team and I have seen them get down on themselves and fold.

If we are 1 game over .500 after the BTT I think we are pretty much a lock for the NIT...just my opinion.

In terms of expectations, I think Bohannon is at the very least at or exceeded my expectations.

Cook is well below the type of player I thought he would be.

Remember, although he will never admit it, 5656 only cares about recruiting rankings.
Cook losing 7 games to injury was a huge setback IMO. There is still room for significant improvement by this team collectively between now and the end of the season.

@ Illinois - L
Ohio State - W
@ Rutgers - W
Nebraska - W
@ Minnesota - L
@ Michigan State - L
Illinois - W
Indiana - L
@ Maryland - L
@ Wisconsin - L
Penn State - W

With a win the the Big Tournament this should get us an invite to the NIT.....

I can see us winning at Illinois and even winning against the Hoosiers at Carver. It is very possible.....

For some reason I am not so certain about the game at Rutgers. Last season we had a difficult game there, much closer than the score, if I remember correctly.....

:cool:

Latest posts