Do we want Iowa State to win tonight?

You keep ripping on them, but they have gotten good grades and kept their noses clean. They will go on to be good ambassadors for the program. Apparently you never made mistakes and needed someone to believe in you with a second chance.

Royce White has been a great ambassador, good point.

Is this real life?

What I don't get is why ISU seems to be a lock? Why would they be.... the Big 12 is such a weak conference.

Their strength of schedule is significantly more difficult than ours and they have won more games. Gotta look at the entire year, not just conference play.

Even if you are looking at just conference play its comparable. Remember we only drew MSU, OSU, Illinois and Michigan once and got Purdue, Nebby, and PSU twice.

What I don't get is why ISU seems to be a lock? Why would they be.... the Big 12 is such a weak conference.

I don't think we're in lock territory yet. We are probably 60/40 maybe 70/30. One more win in our next two and we're a lock.

The B12 is fairly weak this year, but let's face it.... it's no different than Iowa playing a weak schedule in a strong conference.

If I'm not mistaken, our strength of schedule is quite a little higher than yours, which helps.

Also, playing a round robin forces your conference schedule to remain fairly strong even if the overall league is down.

Royce White has been a great ambassador, good point.

Is this real life?

Did he do something illegal? He's trying to further a good cause. Just didn't present it very well. It's on the mend. You seem to be suffering from some serious sour grapes on something. Not sure why any of this matters to you.

That works for me. I am assuming you are/were against Uthoff becoming a Hawk?

To tell you the truth, I wasn't thrilled about it.

But, if I remember correctly, he didn't get kicked off of Bo's team. In fact, seems Bo made it as tough as possible for Uthoff to leave.

Did he do something illegal? He's trying to further a good cause. Just didn't present it very well. It's on the mend. You seem to be suffering from some serious sour grapes on something. Not sure why any of this matters to you.

He trying to further a good cause?

Getting paid millions without the expectation of playing?

To tell you the truth, I wasn't thrilled about it.

But, if I remember correctly, he didn't get kicked off of Bo's team. In fact, seems Bo made it as tough as possible for Uthoff to leave.
So your problem is with transfers or just those that leave on bad terms? And if it is the latter, does it not matter if they become model citizens at their new school? None, none of the ISU transfers has had a problem. Were you outraged when Hubbard transferred to Iowa?

He trying to further a good cause?

Getting paid millions without the expectation of playing?

It's been cleared up. Big ******* deal. What did it cost you? The NBA spends that on napkins every year. Seriously, lighten up Francis. You're gonna age yourself fast being this uptight.

It's been cleared up. Big ******* deal. What did it cost you? The NBA spends that on napkins every year. Seriously, lighten up Francis. You're gonna age yourself fast being this uptight.

What could you be possibly talking about.

Royce White is a dope who loves pretending to be an intellectual. I'm not uptight about it in the least bit.

I don't think we're in lock territory yet. We are probably 60/40 maybe 70/30. One more win in our next two and we're a lock.

The B12 is fairly weak this year, but let's face it.... it's no different than Iowa playing a weak schedule in a strong conference.

If I'm not mistaken, our strength of schedule is quite a little higher than yours, which helps.

Also, playing a round robin forces your conference schedule to remain fairly strong even if the overall league is down.
What happens if ISU goes to WVU and lays an egg? Are they still in? Or do they have to win a game or maybe even two in the Big 12 tourney

So your problem is with transfers or just those that leave on bad terms? And if it is the latter, does it not matter if they become model citizens at their new school? None, none of the ISU transfers has had a problem. Were you outraged when Hubbard transferred to Iowa?

I'm closer to Pollard than Hoiberg when it comes to transfers. But I would definitely be against Iowa taking in a bunch of players that were kicked off of their former teams.

Why would I have been outraged by Hubbard, he's a JUCO, he had used all of his eligibility up. He was not abandoning his previous team, and he was not being kicked off.

What happens if ISU goes to WVU and lays an egg? Are they still in? Or do they have to win a game or maybe even two in the Big 12 tourney

I worry about this. We could easily lay another egg in the b12 tourney too. I still think we are a win short. Really need the WVU road win.

I'm closer to Pollard than Hoiberg when it comes to transfers. But I would definitely be against Iowa taking in a bunch of players that were kicked off of their former teams.

Why would I have been outraged by Hubbard, he's a JUCO, he had used all of his eligibility up. He was not abandoning his previous team, and he was not being kicked off.
He was a convicted felon that served hard time. If you accepted his attempt at redemption, but not someone like Chris Allen or Korie Lucious, something is wrong.

Hate to tell you, but Hoiball is working, and working well.

Short of several conference championship upsets its hard to see ISU being left out now. Losing the last two would make it interesting though. They win 1 of their last 2 I'd call them a lock.

He was a convicted felon that served hard time. If you accepted his attempt at redemption, but not someone like Chris Allen or Korie Lucious, something is wrong.

Hate to tell you, but Hoiball is working, and working well.

I assume you wrote that from a laptop that Royce White stole you.

Latest posts