Do we want Iowa State to win tonight?

It was early in the season and iowa had home court. The teams are different now and they are at least comparable. Regardless I am more concerned with who the selection committee thinks is better.

Iowa still beat you, just like football, I'd rather play ISU the last game of the year than the first 2-3 weeks. And by the way Iowa would still beat you today, tomorrow and the next, the next and so on and so forth.

Iowa still beat you, just like football, I'd rather play ISU the last game of the year than the first 2-3 weeks. And by the way Iowa would still beat you today, tomorrow and the next, the next and so on and so forth.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least, Iowa State can lose to anybody on the road and vice versa. I guess I'll just have to settle for having a team that isn't as good and have an exciting selection Sunday.

there is absolutely no way Iowa would beat ISU at hilton.

We're comparing apples to oranges when comparing Iowa and Iowa State. Hoiberg and Fran took different approaches. The quality of the conferences and opponents is completely different. The Big Ten is far better this year and the Big 12 is better other years. The best and only real comparison is the game we play head to head. Iowa won. This is settled for the 2012-2013 season...and this was before we started playing our best ball.

Seriously...who cares?? The hawk bball program is an absolute JOKE!!! Have not won a conference title in almost 40 years!! You won head-to-head this year. CONGRATS! Iowa also beat ISU when ISU made the elite 8 with Fizer and Tinsley. Does that mean Iowa had a better year? NO!! ISU stomped Iowa in football in 2002 With Seneca Wallace in Kinnick and may have cost Iowa a national title shot. So i guess ISU had the better season because they won head-to-head? NO!! Ferentz is 6-10 vs. ISU. Has ISU had the better program in the past 16 years? NO!! Get it straight. Iowa has a horrid basketball program in the past 40 years. They have been little brother to ISU. ISU has been little brother to Iowa in football. I admit. Watch yourselves though. That football program keeps on slipping with those impressive 3-4 win seasons and Iowa become little brother all around! To say Fred Hoiberg is a wore coach than Fran is a joke!!! He came in with a plan and has achieved that plan. Class act all the way around! Accept your place as little brother and try to keep up. JOKERS!

Seriously...who cares?? The hawk bball program is an absolute JOKE!!! Have not won a conference title in almost 40 years!! You won head-to-head this year. CONGRATS! Iowa also beat ISU when ISU made the elite 8 with Fizer and Tinsley. Does that mean Iowa had a better year? NO!! ISU stomped Iowa in football in 2002 With Seneca Wallace in Kinnick and may have cost Iowa a national title shot. So i guess ISU had the better season because they won head-to-head? NO!! Ferentz is 6-10 vs. ISU. Has ISU had the better program in the past 16 years? NO!! Get it straight. Iowa has a horrid basketball program in the past 40 years. They have been little brother to ISU. ISU has been little brother to Iowa in football. I admit. Watch yourselves though. That football program keeps on slipping with those impressive 3-4 win seasons and Iowa become little brother all around! To say Fred Hoiberg is a wore coach than Fran is a joke!!! He came in with a plan and has achieved that plan. Class act all the way around! Accept your place as little brother and try to keep up. JOKERS!

Iowa has 18 NCAA tourney appearances since 1980, including 2 elite eight, a final four and five sweet 16 appearances.

Iowa State has 13 in the same timeframe, with one elite eight and three sweet 16 appearances. They achieved some of that with a coach who was eventually fired for (allegedly) paying a recruit.

I'd use the last forty years like you kept squawking about, but I don't want to hurt you even more. If "little brother" is doing much, much better historically, even with the last ten years of absolute crap that Alford and Lickliter trotted out on the court, what does that say about your "magic" program in Ames?

You're on drugs if you think otherwise.

Iowa has 18 NCAA tourney appearances since 1980, including 2 elite eight, a final four and five sweet 16 appearances.

Iowa State has 13 in the same timeframe, with one elite eight and three sweet 16 appearances. They achieved some of that with a coach who was eventually fired for (allegedly) paying a recruit.

I'd use the last forty years like you kept squawking about, but I don't want to hurt you even more. If "little brother" is doing much, much better historically, even with the last ten years of absolute crap that Alford and Lickliter trotted out on the court, what does that say about your "magic" program in Ames?

This was almost mean.

You all know I love a good rant.

Quantity - B

A nice wall of text. Could have used paragraphs to make reading it better. But very nice use of questions and exclamation points to try and prove your points.

Content - C

Some of the facts are way off but I do give a little credit for trolling. Light name calling but I have seen better.

Overall - C+

This was almost mean.

tumblr_mi6qh6lNFm1qz97cwo1_500.gif

Gentlemen, which brings me to my next point: Don't smoke crack.

Get your facts straight. Iowa won Big 10 titles in both the 2000-2001 season and 2005-2006 seasons.

<3

At this point, since the 'Clowns won, I'm going to cheer for them to win out. Yeah, it will put them in, but they're probably in anyway. So the better they look, the better our resume looks.

GO HAWKS!!!

You all know I love a good rant.

Quantity - B

A nice wall of text. Could have used paragraphs to make reading it better. But very nice use of questions and exclamation points to try and prove your points.

Content - C

Some of the facts are way off but I do give a little credit for trolling. Light name calling but I have seen better.

Overall - C+

I was thinking if Iowa was really lower than ISU then that bar would be pretty low.

Someone got told.

Latest posts