Do we want Iowa State to win tonight?

I want Iowa State to lose because I hate them, their band of rogue transfer outlaws and their pretty boy coach who doesn't even make them run a basic motion offense. They're a pimple on the rear of college basketball.

Iowa has a better resume than them win or loss.
it's clear you don't understand the variety of offenses besides the motion offense.

Here is the bubble according to Lunardi's post this morning:

[h=3]The bubble (15 teams for six spots)[/h]IN (six, in S-curve order):
45. La Salle, 46. Boise State, 47. Iowa State, 50. Temple, 51. Villanova, 52. Tennessee

OUT (nine, in S-curve order):
69. Kentucky, 70. Ole Miss, 71. Maryland, 72. Alabama, 73. Southern Miss, 74. Baylor, 75. Arizona State, 76. Providence, 77. Iowa

La Salle won tonight...lock to make it now as their last game is against St. Louis and a loss doesn't hurt much.
ISU won....close to a lock now.
Temple won...again hard to see them not making it now that they have one more game against a good VCU team.
Nova beats 5th ranked Georgetown...lock.
Tennessee playing now...a loss against a bad Auburn team would move them out for sure....cheer hard for this.
Maryland lost to a decent NC but at home. That hurts them.

We really needed some of those higher teams to lose tonight. It's hard for me to see Iowa jumping La Salle, ISU, Temple, or Nova now even if we win the next 3.

Those hot spots have gotten the Clones to two tournies in 3 years under him. Tough to argue with the results.

I'd love to take some transfers if it gets us to the dance...

I'm not sure why this is looked down upon. All those guys have kept their noses clean under Hoiberg as far as I know.

I'd love to take some transfers if it gets us to the dance...

I'm not sure why this is looked down upon. All those guys have kept their noses clean under Hoiberg as far as I know.

They're only there for a year. It's a Christmas miracle!

Chalk up another one that dislikes the Big Dance!

Is this admitting the only way ISU can make the Big Dance is to wait for talented screw-ups and malcontents?

I'd love for Iowa to be in the tournament, and they will, more than likely for the next three years. If not taking a bunch of kicked off losers delayed it for a year, so be it.

He's transfer build is winding down. I'm sure he won't pass up talent if its available, but he's bring in better freshmen recruits now, which was the plan.

What I don't get is why ISU seems to be a lock? Why would they be.... the Big 12 is such a weak conference.

Is this admitting the only way ISU can make the Big Dance is to wait for talented screw-ups and malcontents?

I'd love for Iowa to be in the tournament, and they will, more than likely for the next three years. If not taking a bunch of kicked off losers delayed it for a year, so be it.
No, just admitting that Hoiberg knows how things work. Transfers are part of the game now. No one in their right mind would deny that it has been a overwhelming success. NCAAs in 2 of 3 years? Sign me up.

You keep ripping on them, but they have gotten good grades and kept their noses clean. They will go on to be good ambassadors for the program. Apparently you never made mistakes and needed someone to believe in you with a second chance.

Latest posts