Do we want Iowa State to win tonight?

Hoiberg gets his gameplan from NBA Jam. He is not a good coach.

They have one of the highest scoring offenses in all of college basketball at 4th in the country in points per game and are getting some very good recruits to notice and visit. To claim otherwise is to go full ratard. Congrats on that.

Can't wait for the comedic turn this thread will take when WVU pops the Clone bubble tomorrow, you guys.

how's your man t1ts? still growing I'd assume?

ISU will be in the NCAA tournament. you haven't been able to say that about your team in almost a decade. enjoy your one and done in the losers tournament

shared.

which means, sorta won, but you still weren't the best team in the league those years.

Haha, at least everybody else who fell for the trolling didn't try and pull this.

Shared what? Shared with who?

They won the Big 10 tourney in the years I referenced. They didn't share anything, idiot clown.

ISU will be in the NCAA tournament. you haven't been able to say that about your team in almost a decade. enjoy your one and done in the losers tournament

I guess 7 years is almost a decade, that's fair to say. But in the last 10 years, Iowa State has been to the tournament twice, as has Iowa. In the last 40 years, Iowa has made 19 tournaments to ISU's 13, 5 Sweet 16's to ISU's 3, 2 Elite 8's to ISU's one, and a Final Four to ISU's lack of Final Four. Let's not forget ISU is 23-43 all-time against Iowa, 18-25 in the last 40 years. But sure, you clones can call Iowa the little brother all you want.

Sorry to quote you, tanabs, the 40 year part wasn't directed at you. It was someone else who said Iowa basketball has been horrid for 40 years. Also, I guess ISU has only won 1 conference title in the last 65 years, since you "sorta won" the other two claimed titles.

I guess 7 years is almost a decade, that's fair to say. But in the last 10 years, Iowa State has been to the tournament twice, as has Iowa. In the last 40 years, Iowa has made 19 tournaments to ISU's 13, 5 Sweet 16's to ISU's 3, 2 Elite 8's to ISU's one, and a Final Four to ISU's lack of Final Four. Let's not forget ISU is 23-43 all-time against Iowa, 18-25 in the last 40 years. But sure, you clones can call Iowa the little brother all you want.

Sorry to quote you, tanabs, the 40 year part wasn't directed at you. It was someone else who said Iowa basketball has been horrid for 40 years. Also, I guess ISU has only won 1 conference title in the last 65 years, since you "sorta won" the other two claimed titles.

If you're going to steal what I posted almost verbatim, quote me. Don't go all HawkeyeHeaven on me.

Help me out here b/c I need an expert's opinion..why in the world do fans of other ncaa teams come here and post?? Why do they even care to take the time out of their day? I honestly dont get it. I have absolutely 0 interest to go on the cyclones board and post or any other college site forum for that matter. Sorry, I know i am a loser to begin w/ for posting on an internet web site as an adult but atleast i do it on the team that i am a fan of...

What in the world are you talking about?

Latest posts