Are you personally worried about getting the Coronavirus?

Are you personally worried about catching the Coronavirus?

• Yes

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 59 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listened to a nurse in NY who just walked away. People dying by themselves. Pulling out tubes by themselves with no restraints. 4 patients positive in a room w no masks. Nurses given inadequate masks and working sick. She is starting to get sick. Deaths of lower 30 yo s. Not doing codes. Non tested patients rooming with positive tests. Call lights going off with no one able to answer. Dead patients no one deals with. Eventually get to refridge trailers.Nurses have to wear same mask all day into all rooms rather than changing even for untested patients. Says it is for sure airborne. Admin treating nurses like they are stupid. Says patients would be better to just die than being treated by inexperienced nurses. Gets really upset when sees how China nurses are protected compared to NY.

Nurses getting offed 10 to 13k per week, but get sick and don't last.

How will the University of Iowa pay their coaches those huge salaries if there are no sporting events/ticket sales? Iowa St just brought the hammer down on their coaches salaries. ISu has said they've already lost 5 million in revenue due to the virus.

How will the University of Iowa pay their coaches those huge salaries if there are no sporting events/ticket sales? Iowa St just brought the hammer down on their coaches salaries. ISu has said they've already lost 5 million in revenue due to the virus.

I asked KF on yesterday's teleconference about the financial impact on college athletics. He acknowledged the hit was coming but didn't really address it beyond that.

The cutbacks will need to come from the coaches and the administrators. Athletes aren't paid. I suppose lower level workers in the athletic departments could be let go.

If there's no football season, I might be working for the USPS or UPS.

I asked KF on yesterday's teleconference about the financial impact on college athletics. He acknowledged the hit was coming but didn't really address it beyond that.

The cutbacks will need to come from the coaches and the administrators. Athletes aren't paid. I suppose lower level workers in the athletic departments could be let go.

If there's no football season, I might be working for the USPS or UPS.
Could this site be shut down if you can't get advertising? Some fans on here would go into mass hysteria:cool:

Traffic is up for now but ad revenue surely will decrease as will interest in visiting sports sites with no live sports.
Once TK finally figures out what's going on this site might be in big trouble. You should throw around the idea for a paid subscription short term if it comes to shutting down. I'd pay a subscription price even if there were no articles or posts for months.

Once TK finally figures out what's going on this site might be in big trouble. You should throw around the idea for a paid subscription short term if it comes to shutting down. I'd pay a subscription price even if there were no articles or posts for months.

Thank you. I'm hoping for some kind of college football season, even if abbreviated with no fans in the stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts