Are you personally worried about getting the Coronavirus?

Are you personally worried about catching the Coronavirus?

• Yes

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 59 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So are they just presuming the wife has it as well? Good luck to them both.

Doc said both had, but weren't tested. They didn't test until fever went to103. Said felt like belt tightened around ribs.

She is in better health. He s some heavy but some would say no. She looks 55 at 69.

No idea where they got it but did go to an out of town church meeting together and got sick at same time.

Just listened to a nurse in NY who just walked away. People dying by themselves. Pulling out tubes by themselves with no restraints. 4 patients positive in a room w no masks. Nurses given inadequate masks and working sick. She is starting to get sick. Deaths of lower 30 yo s. Not doing codes. Non tested patients rooming with positive tests. Call lights going off with no one able to answer. Dead patients no one deals with. Eventually get to refridge trailers.Nurses have to wear same mask all day into all rooms rather than changing even for untested patients. Says it is for sure airborne. Admin treating nurses like they are stupid. Says patients would be better to just die than being treated by inexperienced nurses. Gets really upset when sees how China nurses are protected compared to NY.

Nurses getting offed 10 to 13k per week, but get sick and don't last.

This is the tip of the iceberg

Hell is coming

I understand you all will miss my services if HN goes down. My team is working on a contingency plan in order to provide updates and uninterrupted love advice. My services couldn't be any more important than in these dire times.

8f4c570e221d17858dc4cb43f460a8ec.gif

Once TK finally figures out what's going on this site might be in big trouble. You should throw around the idea for a paid subscription short term if it comes to shutting down. I'd pay a subscription price even if there were no articles or posts for months.

good idea. No problem with a fee.

Of course, wearing a face mask will help prevent getting the virus. Wearing a face mask and judiciously washing one's hands every time you near a sink, and Every time you return home is essential for staying virus-free and healthy. If possible

To say otherwise was an attempt to avoid widespread panic when it became criminally obvious that there were not enough masks for even the affected and the medical profession

I would prefer to have a barrier between my mouth and nose when there are airborne particles in the air

That is basically how the virus is transmitted

Just yesterday at Hy-Vee someone coughed while people were walking by, and the thought of covering her mouth didn't even occur to her. Third time that has happened at the V in the past 2 weeks. I do wonder if it is just profound Ignorance or simply malicious

Of course, wearing a face mask will help prevent getting the virus. Wearing a face mask and judiciously washing one's hands every time you near a sink, and Every time you return home is essential for staying virus-free and healthy. If possible

To say otherwise was an attempt to avoid widespread panic when it became criminally obvious that there were not enough masks for even the affected and the medical profession

I would prefer to have a barrier between my mouth and nose when there are airborne particles in the air

Just yesterday at Hy-Vee someone coughed while people were walking by, and the thought of covering her mouth didn't even occur to her. Third time that has happened at the V in the past 2 weeks. I do wonder if it is just profound Ignorance or simply malicious
I had to go to the bank today, the drive thru. There was a line of cars and I was watching people ahead of me in line grabbing the bin with their hands and sending it to the tellers inside the bank. I wondered if the virus could be all over the bin I had to touch. I keep a bottle of hand sanitizer in my car wich I used twice and I had to take my gloves off to write on the deposit slip. When I got home I washed my hands and took my lysol can and sprayed my pants, gloves, shirt and the inside of my car. That trip to the bank spooked me a bit with all the people there touching that deposit bin and the writing pens inside of it.

I had to go to the bank today, the drive thru. There was a line of cars and I was watching people ahead of me in line grabbing the bin with their hands and sending it to the tellers inside the bank. I wondered if the virus could be all over the bin I had to touch. I keep a bottle of hand sanitizer in my car wich I used twice and I had to take my gloves off to write on the deposit slip. When I got home I washed my hands and took my lysol can and sprayed my pants, gloves, shirt and the inside of my car. That trip to the bank spooked me a bit with all the people there touching that deposit bin and the writing pens inside of it.

All those precautions are totally necessary

This is not a game, it could be a matter of life or death

I have some aloe wipes that are antibacterial that I keep in the car and use them all the time, wiping the steering wheel, door handle, inside and out, gear shift, etc

I have a bottle of hand sanitizer in the car also and a roll of paper towels

One can always keep a bottle of water with antibacterial dish soap or Ultra Dawn in it, to wet a paper towel and wipe things down

I do not think there is an overkill aspect to this

:cool:

Went for a walk last night. No people or cars. A family came around a corner and were getting close. I deliberately started coughing to see what what would happen. They instantly backed up took the next corner.

Just listened to a nurse in NY who just walked away. People dying by themselves. Pulling out tubes by themselves with no restraints. 4 patients positive in a room w no masks. Nurses given inadequate masks and working sick. She is starting to get sick. Deaths of lower 30 yo s. Not doing codes. Non tested patients rooming with positive tests. Call lights going off with no one able to answer. Dead patients no one deals with. Eventually get to refridge trailers.Nurses have to wear same mask all day into all rooms rather than changing even for untested patients. Says it is for sure airborne. Admin treating nurses like they are stupid. Says patients would be better to just die than being treated by inexperienced nurses. Gets really upset when sees how China nurses are protected compared to NY.

Nurses getting offed 10 to 13k per week, but get sick and don't last.

Wow terrible. In the bolded part the Asian countries just know this is going to eventually happen and are more prepared.

It might not be too bad statistically if all the people were from right around there. But from all over the midwest is asking for trouble.

I would click on the Like button if that Gov wasnt so out of touch or an idiot. And if you watch the whole interview and statement his public health officer standing behind him also said she did not know of this which is astoundingly malfeasant.

will be shocked if schools re-open at all until next August. That's a long time off for kids.

Minnesota Gov did not make anything official today during his press conference but when asked about school starting again this academic year he basically said he doesn't see a scenario for that happening.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if 2020-2021 school year is entirely done remotely.

I asked KF on yesterday's teleconference about the financial impact on college athletics. He acknowledged the hit was coming but didn't really address it beyond that.

The cutbacks will need to come from the coaches and the administrators. Athletes aren't paid. I suppose lower level workers in the athletic departments could be let go.

If there's no football season, I might be working for the USPS or UPS.

Rob, just kidding but are you in good enough shape to work for the USPS or UPS.

That's a fair question. I don't know. No disrespect to those folks who work in parcel delivery, but I'm holding out hope that I don't need to find out. I'm also thankful for the people doing it.
I know a guy who did the UPS holiday shift for about a month. He said the first week was brutal because he wasn't in good enough shape to keep up with the UPS driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts