Are you personally worried about getting the Coronavirus?

Are you personally worried about catching the Coronavirus?

• Yes

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 59 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I hope you are right but I doubt it. We will see. Forbes magazine is a pretty conservative financial news outlet so they do not have some left wing agenda that a bunch of Fox News righties can claim. I suppose it is time to just let things play out and see what happens. I guess the reports of using the same mask for multiple days are a lie or mistake. Whatever.
I reread your post and saw that it was companies that sold the masks. I missed that before. That's a lot more believable that the government selling them I guess.

Anyone need a swab

5cQq-PtiIKIwHTkd9sPTPZKdPFHb5H62SJ_hJJZkoykRwy2qHXRrdhyUjcCcxHAbY5JMgmEpVisv57AycdZefuXfhDN-HdCX0hkouo1uOkwp7Rs9RRrNWLtbdnUTwtAiTfr3U2j6HVpshlWuss9H1oF4bYx-hg=s0-d-e1-ft

You gotta remember that a short 2 months ago, zero people in this country were infected. 2 months later, a lot of people have it, but still a very small percentage of the total population has it. My post isn't to argue that the tests are where they should be. I'm just saying the numbers you posted make it look worse than it probably is.

I can't think of one relative, friend, co-worker or any acquaintance of mine who has it right now.

I reread your post and saw that it was companies that sold the masks. I missed that before. That's a lot more believable that the government selling them I guess.

And sometimes I get to typing too fast when I make a post and may not be as clear as need be.

Another very sad story which makes you wonder why people get so mad and think such bad things. Fauci already had some protective people as he had some weird people posting threats about him. Just like I cant understand people who threaten head coaches of major college sports teams, just weird.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/anthony-fauci-security-coronavirus-101124851.html

Anthony Fauci To Receive More Personal Security After Threats: Reports

Both The Washington Post and The New York Times reported late Wednesday that Fauci, 79, had been granted enhanced security by the Department of Health and Human Services. The shift comes as Fauci has issued increasingly dire warnings urging Americans to practice social distancing and that the worst is yet to come even after weeks of instability both at home and abroad.
“Yesterday, upon the recommendation of the U.S. Marshals Service, the department approved the special deputization request from H.H.S. for nine ... special agents to provide protective services for Dr. Fauci,” the Justice Department said in a statement to the Times.

OK, NY mayor just says they need 3.3 million masks and 400 ventilators by Sunday. I sure hope the Feds and everyone can meet this request. The Feds, FEMA say in these press conferences that they are holding back thousands of ventilators (but many of them are being found to not be working because a repair contract was let to lapse and not be resigned) until they know where they are needed. They are needed in in NYC. Don't hold them back.

OK, NY mayor just says they need 3.3 million masks and 400 ventilators by Sunday. I sure hope the Feds and everyone can meet this request. The Feds, FEMA say in these press conferences that they are holding back thousands of ventilators (but many of them are being found to not be working because a repair contract was let to lapse and not be resigned) until they know where they are needed. They are needed in in NYC. Don't hold them back.
Did that NY mayor say this before or after his own personal workout at the local health club that only he is allowed to use in NY?

If what the World Health Organization says is true then masks are unnecessary.

Full report here: https://www.who.int/docs/default-so...na-joint-mission-on-covid-19-final-report.pdf

covid3.png

covid2.png

covid3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts