Woody does it again pulls the hat trick

Just the idea that a guy who has trouble reacting to and catching passed thrown to him would some how have the reflexes and timing to do an eye poke in that situation is laughable.

I've seen people on here say that twice can be an accident but not 3 times. He accidentally poked 2 people in the eye and he pet 1 guys head and ran his fingers down his face causing no injury at all. Kaminsky was annoyed not hurt in any way.

I think it was you that said the Hayes one looked like an accident. Why do you think he would go after Trimble like that? It makes no sense at all.
Who knows why he did it? Why does a guy that spent 10 years in prison, come right out and keep committing crimes? It makes no sense to me. Playing defense with your hand pointed straight at a players face doesn't make much sense either. Grabbing another players arm during the jump ball, when all eyes are on you, doesn't make much sense to me. I suppose you think that move was an accident too? Why would he do that on purpose when he has to know he'll get caught? That didn't stop him .....until he got caught!

Just the idea that a guy who has trouble reacting to and catching passed thrown to him would some how have the reflexes and timing to do an eye poke in that situation is laughable.
Yes. I'm sure he struggles with door knobs, shower handles and the automatic locks on his car doors too. It takes YEARS to master these things. I'm surprised they let The Crippler play without a helmet.

Adam Woodbury's girlfriend.

angelaphoto1.jpg

Didn't Woody used to play pick up games against The Governor, Black Mamba, and Number 2?

I seriously wonder if some of you have ever played sports. Nope only you. You're the only one big stud. :rolleyes: We all just live in your world.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen. Basketball is a physical sport with no padding. It happens, but it doesn't happen 3 consecutive games in a row in the exact identical manner or situation. Ironic how his fingers are spread the perfect distance every time. Happening 3 times is a trend. Maybe he's not doing it intentionally per se, but he's being quite careless with his hands.

Things don't always happen with perfect technique in real time.

Why didn't Woodbury just grab that rebound at the start of the game when he was all by himself instead of slapping the ball out of bounds? Do you think he did that on purpose too?

Regardless of what some people think it looks like, any one who thinks he was purposely trying to poke that guy in the eye after the mess with Wisconsin is lacking a logical thought process.

Theres absolutely no chance he would be that stupid, for absolutely no reason, in a game we were controlling.

Seriously, use some common sense guys.

Last edited:

I don't get your point or how you see that. Woody is know for his great hands, passing & great D, so obviously he's quite nimble & coordinated for a man of his size. He actually runs the floor pretty well for his size as well. You're trying to spin it that way but it just isn't working.

How do boxers and MMA fighters ever land a blow? How does a guy execute a spinning back kick for a knock out when the other guy is anticipating getting hit with something? They should all be on Stan lee's Super Humans! Them and The Crippler!
I saw a 3 year old smack another 3 year old in the face at day care, one time. I called Guinness. They didn't find that feet of incredible fine motor function as amazing as I did. The humanity.

You face guard with your palms up. (not with fingers in the eye) I hope he knocks the crap off. Intentional or not, he looks like an a** hole out there.

Do you guys realize the game is not played in slow motion and all this nonsense youre trying to dissect happened in a like one second?

His hands were up there for a very brief second, then the poke.

Maybe just maybe, he was not going to keep his hand at that angle if it was there for more than a half second. Trimble was also in a position to bring the ball up in which case you would want to be able to slap down.

I don't get your point or how you see that. Woody is know for his great hands, passing & great D, so obviously he's quite nimble & coordinated for a man of his size. He actually runs the floor pretty well for his size as well. You're trying to spin it that way but it just isn't working.

I don't get how you could not get it.

It pretty obvious. Watch him.

His lower body is decently coordinated but his hands are quite poor.

He has a lot of trouble catching passes and securing rebounds.

He doesn't have good hand eye coordination.

At least once a game he fumbles an easy pass and slaps a ball away from himself on a rebound.

How do boxers and MMA fighters ever land a blow? How does a guy execute a spinning back kick for a knock out when the other guy is anticipating getting hit with something? They should all be on Stan lee's Super Humans! Them and The Crippler!
I saw a 3 year old smack another 3 year old in the face at day care, one time. I called Guinness. They didn't find that feet of incredible fine motor function as amazing as I did. The humanity.

Are you Herby? I feel like you might be Herby.

It is pretty understandable and doesn't take that bad of a person to lash out and try to hurt someone when you're really POed because you're getting your butt kicked. But it would take a really really horrible person to want to hurt someone during a game where everything is going your way and you're really fired up.

I don't get how you could not get it.

It pretty obvious. Watch him.

His lower body is decently coordinated but his hands are quite poor.

He has a lot of trouble catching passes and securing rebounds.

He doesn't have good hand eye coordination.

At least once a game he fumbles an easy pass and slaps a ball away from himself on a rebound.

I can understand someone who watches the slow motion video, thinks it's too big of a coincidence to happen 3 times, and decides he did it on purpose. But there are so many points in this thread that make it virtually impossible that he did it on purpose, that i have to question the intelligence of anyone who read through this entire thread and still thinks Woody meant to do it.

Are you Herby? I feel like you might be Herby.

Hey Atomic, do you think Woodbury has a future in WWE? I know you're the expert. Reminds me of one of my all-time favorites:

[video=youtube;B64vHLuUkio]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B64vHLuUkio[/video]
OHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAH , All he has to poke the chits out of your eyes then youre pinnned ! One Second! flat on your back. In WWE, nobody cares about flaguarent fouls.

Both Around the Horn and Pardon the Interruption had the Woodbury eye-poke and Fran presser as topics today. Michael Wilbon really let Woody and Fran have it, calling Fran a bully and a jerk and suggesting opponents should use an enforcer to put Woody on the floor.

Whether you think the Woody/Fran stuff is a big deal or not, Iowa is certainly not receiving positive press.

Last edited:

Latest posts