Woody does it again pulls the hat trick

And The Crippler's first two eye pokes happened at the 3 pt line.
First clue that you're a homer apologist: everyone NOT a fan of the same team saw it completely different. Go to any other BIG board besides Maryland and they all think it was intentionally done. Half of the Iowa fans think it was intentionally done. Get your head checked.

Of course other fans think it's on porpose. They see the vidoe, have an instant reaction, and don't spend any time thinking about it because they don't care enough. Anyone with half a brain who actually thinks it through would realize it wasn't intentional.

You guys are embarrassing. You're embarrassing all Iowa fans with your idiotic homer views. when you refuse to consider the possibility that a player on your favorite team is dirty, in spite of all the evidence, you should stop commenting on sports because you cant be objective.

Wow, lightning has really clowned himself up in here. Credibility forever shot, I haven't been paying attention perhaps he never had any.

The fact that you can't even show any credence to the counter points made shows you have nothing but an axe to grind.

That's the thing. There are so many points made in this thread that are impossible to refute if you just open your eyes and comprehend them. The main point being that it would take a lucky shot to ever hit a moving target in the eye.

You guys are embarrassing. You're embarrassing all Iowa fans with your idiotic homer views. when you refuse to consider the possibility that a player on your favorite team is dirty, in spite of all the evidence, you should stop commenting on sports because you cant be objective.
Lolllll youre embarrassing and have to be special ed.
I remember you hating on woobdarry all last year too. Youre a loser who should probably quit huffing paint every ten mins

Actually i do believe Woody plays s little dirty. He swings his elbows way too much to not be considered a little dirty. One thing i don't think Woody is is a ninja. Which means he doesn't have the ability to pull off the eye pokes.

Intentional or not it needs to stop. FM needs to get that $h!t cleaned up. I can't believe the national run this story is getting.

As a few others have pointed out Woody is playing good ball we don't want this crap in his head.

Sounds like you are pretty steamed up. I guess your team's loss in Okie last night had a carryover effect on you? Oh, BTW, didn't your clowns also lose to the Terps in KCMO a few weeks ago?

You are right. We should not be proud of Woodbury because of this, so we should stop commenting on sports. Must be nice to be proud, and comment on everything ...cause your proud.

Intentional or not it needs to stop. FM needs to get that $h!t cleaned up. I can't believe the national run this story is getting.

As a few others have pointed out Woody is playing good ball we don't want this crap in his head.
SAYS TRJ OR ELSE!!!! Errrrgggghhh

You're way late to this thread. Im not rehashing it all again. I hope you filed charges on the girls that throttled you in the driveway basketball court. It sounds like a brutal beating.

Girls basketball on the driveway.... right.... so that's what you call IIAC men's basketball, eh? For the record, I did coach girls' basketball as well as boys basketball at the high school level. I've played in rec leagues and YMCA leagues for about 30 years, after playing in college.

I think Woody can be a dirty player on occasion. My wife absolutely hates him for all his perceived cheap shots and pushes and after-the-whistle nonsense he pulls on occasion.

However, the evidence is plain as day that the Trimble eye-poke was not intentional. People claiming otherwise just haven't taken the time to do the research and look at the evidence. Quit being lazy.

Freakin Rick Mahorn said it was intentionally done. Does he have no credibility? Is he a sheep that knows nothing about basketball? STFU already! You guys are making all Iowa fans look bad.

Well, we may agree that Rick Mahorn was one of the most accomplished cheap shot artists to ever get into the NBA. But the question remains, did he see the replay clips which are in slow motion and do make them look intentional OR did he see the game and make a call from that? My guess is that he's like most of the rest of the country and only saw the slow motion clips.

Dirty? I'd much rather play against Woody than Reggie Evans... now THERE'S a guy who knows dirty.

Latest posts