Woody does it again pulls the hat trick

Dirty? I'd much rather play against Woody than Reggie Evans... now THERE'S a guy who knows dirty.

Pushing, shoving, elbows and grabbing are all part of basketball. I have had all of that happen to me on the basketball court. Reggie Evans grabbing people's junk is over the line, as is pokes to the eyes. I'm fighting over those types of cheap shots.

lightning...time to move on, this is page 22 of a very ridiculous thread.....dirty or not, it's time to put this to rest and quit bitchin w/everyone on the board.....you have your view and several other have theirs

Okay, smart a$$, I guess you want this to continue with Iowa actually playing good ball now.....I know, I know, you have nothing, but another snarky response.
No, I was just messing around and super hyper from this new McCafe keurig cup of coffee I just bought. Lo siento

:\

You guys are embarrassing. You're embarrassing all Iowa fans with your idiotic homer views. when you refuse to consider the possibility that a player on your favorite team is dirty, in spite of all the evidence, you should stop commenting on sports because you cant be objective.

Lol, all the evidence shows it was clearly an accident. Woodbury clearly looking down not at Trembles face.

At this point there isn't even a question.

You've already made a fool of yourself and now by continuing to defend a position that's we all know is clearly incorrect you're doing nothing but making it worse.

Just admitt it you reacted emotionally and got in over your head on subject you do not understand.

Lol, all the evidence shows it was clearly an accident. Woodbury clearly looking down not at Trembles face.

At this point there isn't even a question.

You've already made a fool of yourself and now by continuing to defend a position that's we all know is clearly incorrect you're doing nothing but making it worse.

Just admitt it you reacted emotionally and got in over your head on subject you do not understand.
You're embarrassing. You have no basketball acumen. You give Iowa fans a bad name.

...yeah. The refs don't have fully functioning brains either. If they did, they wouldn't have went to the video and THEN hit Woody with a flagrant 1 foul. And, when the BIG steps in and suspends Woody, I suppose you'll be here to question their brain pans?
Time to dust off this gem of a gem thread for a Friday laugh

So what ever happened to Woodrow being suspended there champ?

I have and I don't believe you. I grew up with 2 D-1 ball players and 1 played for Iowa. I used to play pick up games in the Field House 5 days a week, with a lot of Hawkeyes. I even survived one game with Jake Jaacks. I managed to keep all of my teeth and my eye sight.
OMG this is a good one. LOL sooo rich.

Pleaseeee, more stories of your awesome glory dayyyys!!!! Looooooooollll