UNI Halftime Show

I disagree with you guys on this one. This is pretty cool. Pat Green is a good dude. Sings a good song, works well with the children’s wave. It’s a good idea. It’ll be one of the few regular season halftime shows in the country, will get more national media exposure. I get it that’s it’s not what the kids want, but so what? They’ll be in the locker room for halftime and the kiddos at the stadium will be puking in the bathrooms. And it might not be what y’all like, but my wife and I are currently planning to go to that game from Colorado because Pat Green will be there. So it worked for one family.
Has anyone officially come out and said that he’s for sure the halftime show?

I heard it was announced yesterday. In fairness, “heard” is all I’ve got so far. But, if true we will be there.

I just like watching you get mad and squirm like a little girl (you don't disappoint).

And so do most of the other people who hate your shitposting.

Now go home and get your fuckin’ shine box, Tommy.

First off you can't see me and if you could that's borderline criminal. See ya at the games this Fall. Oh....shit....I guess not.

Yep. Confirmed as @Joshbrown
You're a great zombie....Johnathan

0QMTaPB.jpg

I giggle that you are so bothered by this to go googling pictures. The effort is sad and outstanding at the same time.

Not Josh's style, but he wouldn't be the only multiple personality participants here (multiple names too).

@pythagoras likes to troll people but he sucks at it and he can’t handle getting trolled himself.

Him getting so pissed off that he posts fake pictures of a ticket sheet and yelling at me about being a cunt just shows everyone how amateurish he is at this. I thought it’d take longer to get him to snap. Shame, really.

I do have to admit some selfishness in getting him so worked up. He’s like @Joshbrown and @proudhawkfan21 all rolled into one, only way shittier at trolling and less knowledgeable about the Hawkeyes and football in general. He makes it hard to resist.

Dude, i dont think of you for a second when im not on here so why are you man-crushing on me when im out living life in between basketball and football season? I mean, dream a little dream of me if you wish but....i feel really bad for you. I wouldnt be thinking of me and im stuck with me. Every one of your posts is a third grade rant about how much i dont know about football or how im a troll. Your dog and pony show is cancelled. Get a new show. Find a new trick. It works on the playground but it just looks pathetic in real life. Bag on communists or terrorists instead of Hawkeye fans.

So your tender bottom hurts because you, or any other ferentz hater, have no power or influence to get him out of his head coaching position. I get it. Its hard to fail at something. KF is going to be the head coach for 20+ seasons of your Hawkeye football life. How does it taste? In the words of the great Jim Zabel...I love it, i love it. I love it!!! You might look less psychotic if you the coach you are bagging on wasnt about to become the all-time winningest coach in one hundred and something seasons of Iowa football, a top 25 all-time football program.

You are the kind of guy who pisses and moans about the great man-toys that his neighbor has and lets his own very nice toys rust where they sit. YOU cant change KF as head coach....suggestion...just enjoy being a Hawkeye. Im not a big fan of Trump but i'm still in love with America. These colors don't run. YOUR Hawkeye colors run like your mascara.Go Hawks!hulk-hogan-american-flag-copy.jpg

Dude, i dont think of you for a second when im not on here so why are you man-crushing on me when im out living life in between basketball and football season? I mean, dream a little dream of me if you wish but....i feel really bad for you. I wouldnt be thinking of me and im stuck with me. Every one of your posts is a third grade rant about how much i dont know about football or how im a troll. Your dog and pony show is cancelled. Get a new show. Find a new trick. It works on the playground but it just looks pathetic in real life. Bag on communists or terrorists instead of Hawkeye fans.

So your tender bottom hurts because you, or any other ferentz hater, have no power or influence to get him out of his head coaching position. I get it. Its hard to fail at something. KF is going to be the head coach for 20+ seasons of your Hawkeye football life. How does it taste? In the words of the great Jim Zabel...I love it, i love it. I love it!!! You might look less psychotic if you the coach you are bagging on wasnt about to become the all-time winningest coach in one hundred and something seasons of Iowa football, a top 25 all-time football program.

You are the kind of guy who pisses and moans about the great man-toys that his neighbor has and lets his own very nice toys rust where they sit. YOU cant change KF as head coach....suggestion...just enjoy being a Hawkeye. Im not a big fan of Trump but i'm still in love with America. These colors don't run. YOUR Hawkeye colors run like your mascara.Go Hawks!View attachment 3668
In the immortal words of Elton John, “The bitch is back.”

Is an outside performer really needed for half-time of the UNI game? Or any game? Is this likely to make anyone come to the game who wouldn't otherwise be there?

Is an outside performer really needed for half-time of the UNI game? Or any game? Is this likely to make anyone come to the game who wouldn't otherwise be there?
Cranky question. Of course it isn't "needed". It's a neat thing involving the Wave, national TV and both bands forming a moving hand on the field to wave. I think it's pretty special for the kids and good publicity.

Cranky question. Of course it isn't "needed". It's a neat thing involving the Wave, national TV and both bands forming a moving hand on the field to wave. I think it's pretty special for the kids and good publicity.

That's my point. There is plenty that is already in place for in-stadium entertainment. A "mini-concert" seems like a waste to me. It would only make sense if it would sell more tickets (which I don't think it would). A longer post-game concert would make more sense.

Latest posts