UNI Halftime Show

And we’ll be at the First Ave club afterwards.
Nice, that place was opened when I was in Junior High about 200 yards away, was supposed to be a place for kids to hangout after school and play arcade games etc.. Didn't work out because 13-14 year olds don't have much disposable income. Eventually changed to a pool league/bar/concert venue. I even had my wedding reception there :)

On a somewhat somber note it has been announced that Gordon Lightfoot will be performing at Minnesota Golden Gopher football games this fall.

He will be performing "The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald."

WHOAAAAAA!!!

Shots fired!!! @InGoodCo
At least hawk gold hasn't taken credit for producing their CD's or teaching him guitar chords or discovering them on the Omaha metro area club scene in his career as an A & R representative or talent scout.

Yet.

:p

But I'll bet he knows about ASCAP fees and the rigamarole a bar has to go through just to have a jukebox or karaoke or live music in their establishment.

Last edited:
I'm just playin. I'm sure he sounds better than that Phil Green guy or whoever in the hell is scheduled.
I'll bet he has a song or two on the band's website.

I asked him a few months ago if he planned on getting over to Eastern Iowa or Southwest Wisconsin. I like listening to local and Midwest bands.

Latest posts