UNI Halftime Show

Correct. And it will be a neat for fan experience as well as the kids in the hospital, regardless of whether a person cares for country or knows who Pat Green is. But again, I have no inside information, but this is what I've heard and I do think it is public.
If this is true, Barta outdid himself on this one.

I believe it's the song they play during the wave at the hospital. Wouldn't surprise me if this is what's planned.
Perhaps they will play that Carrie Underwood song "I am The Champion" or whatever it is. After all the wave is in that song's video if you look quickly.

My counter top is black not brown. Looks similar?? Do you even know the meaning of that word? I suppose all rocks look the same to you too. Probably why you mistake them for food.

Take a picture of your tickets next to a current newspaper. Then Fry cant argue it.

@pythagoras likes to troll people but he sucks at it and he can’t handle getting trolled himself.

Him getting so pissed off that he posts fake pictures of a ticket sheet and yelling at me about being a cunt just shows everyone how amateurish he is at this. I thought it’d take longer to get him to snap. Shame, really.

I do have to admit some selfishness in getting him so worked up. He’s like @Joshbrown and @proudhawkfan21 all rolled into one, only way shittier at trolling and less knowledgeable about the Hawkeyes and football in general. He makes it hard to resist.
yIPemvI.jpg

My wife and I really like Pat Green. We’ve probably been to 10 of his shows over the years. A class act. Genuine. From Texas. Had a nice run over the years. Now he has some live music venues in Texas and an art gallery just opened in Dallas. Between Pat Green, Robert Earl Keen and Cross Canadaian Ragweed they rejuvenated the Texas/Red Dirt Country scene to the nice underground level it is today. All in all some really good music over the years. Before you “Iowa Nice” it, might check it out.

After you show up to tailgate for your one game of the year.

0287113_16x9.jpg
So now you’re going to google some pictures of an imaginary brand new RV and a Hawk tailgate to convince us you’ve actually been to Iowa City? Make sure you get the year right this time.

I disagree with you guys on this one. This is pretty cool. Pat Green is a good dude. Sings a good song, works well with the children’s wave. It’s a good idea. It’ll be one of the few regular season halftime shows in the country, will get more national media exposure. I get it that’s it’s not what the kids want, but so what? They’ll be in the locker room for halftime and the kiddos at the stadium will be puking in the bathrooms. And it might not be what y’all like, but my wife and I are currently planning to go to that game from Colorado because Pat Green will be there. So it worked for one family.

So now you’re going to google some pictures of an imaginary brand new RV and a Hawk tailgate to convince us you’ve actually been to Iowa City? Make sure you get the year right this time.

My tickets from last year were the right year? I feel like you have your whole family with metal helmets on 24/7/365

My tickets from last year were the right year? I feel like you have your whole family with metal helmets on 24/7/365
I just like watching you get mad and squirm like a little girl (you don't disappoint).

And so do most of the other people who hate your shitposting.

Now go home and get your fuckin’ shine box, Tommy.

Last edited:

Latest posts