UNI Halftime Show

Ree4

Can't really say much yet as it isn't public knowledge but there is a really cool event scheduled during the halftime show of the UNI game. Should be announced in the next week or so. Anyone else hear this?

It'll be a concert with a pretty cool theme, supposedly half time extending by 3 min

My sources are telling me it is Kirk and Brian playing dueling Banjoes.

camel.gif

Can't really say much yet as it isn't public knowledge but there is a really cool event scheduled during the halftime show of the UNI game. Should be announced in the next week or so. Anyone else hear this?

are we honoring the two members of the 2010 team that blocked consecutive UNI field goal attempts to keep us from losing, at home, to UNI to begin a season we were supposed to contend for a NC, but didn't come close?

are we honoring the two members of the 2010 team that blocked consecutive UNI field goal attempts to keep us from losing, at home, to UNI to begin a season we were supposed to contend for a NC, but didn't come close?
Ummm...we did come close. We won the first 9, then Stanzi got hurt against NW and we played with a redshirt freshman at OSU and took them to OT. Stanzi doesn't go down against NW and I think we win that game...plus have a better shot at OSU. Destroying a Georgia Tech team that was averaging 50 points a game was pretty damn impressive. Honestly...that team may have been as close as we get to a truly unbeaten season.

what do you mean.... that's Iowa's offense right there.
Wrong.

This is Iowa’s offensive theme song. Reese Morgan puts on his ragtimey Jimmy Durante hat, says “Ahh cha cha cha chaaaa...” and grinds this out on an upright piano before every game.

Latest posts