UNI Halftime Show

You don’t have season tickets either. Tell us another story.
aCFPIs9.png

Tell me more you don't know about

Congratulations, you learned how to use Google Images and found last year's tickets.

Here's another one I found in like 30 seconds. Even kinda looks similar like your counter top.

Now get back and flip those burgers.

s-l300.jpg

My counter top is black not brown. Looks similar?? Do you even know the meaning of that word? I suppose all rocks look the same to you too. Probably why you mistake them for food.

You missed the point.

No I didn't you're a poor old cunt who can't make it to more than one game a year. I have season tickets and go to every game. I got it dead on.

Save your response of (No i mean anyone can find pictures on the internet, the point here is you're a cunt)

No I didn't you're a poor old cunt who can't make it to more than one game a year. I have season tickets and go to every game. I got it dead on.

Save your response of (No i mean anyone can find pictures on the internet, the point here is you're a cunt)

He's not old snd you are a dick. What's the point of usung the name you did. Did you hare your mother?

Alright, you’ve outdone yourself here. Please don’t remind us of JB though, you might summon him back.
@pythagoras likes to troll people but he sucks at it and he can’t handle getting trolled himself.

Him getting so pissed off that he posts fake pictures of a ticket sheet and yelling at me about being a cunt just shows everyone how amateurish he is at this. I thought it’d take longer to get him to snap. Shame, really.

I do have to admit some selfishness in getting him so worked up. He’s like @Joshbrown and @proudhawkfan21 all rolled into one, only way shittier at trolling and less knowledgeable about the Hawkeyes and football in general. He makes it hard to resist.