Request of Iowa State

It's not an excuse when you consistently stink it up after playing us. Btw, I didn't say the worse team won, I'm just sick of ISU going all downhill after playing us.All you have to do is win a bit and this "excuse" stops.
What the hell are you talking about? Another bitter Hawk fan. I hate the super bowl crap. You must not remember that we beat you last year, also, then beat #2 in the country...

that's was last year and that team was rolled by Arizona yesterday. if you want to tak about big games in previous years I could go on.

bwahahaha really clown? this comment shows that you clowns try to be like Iowa more and more.
I'll take 4 over what, 17 for you guys up until last year?Correct me if I'm too high there.
Just keeping track like some of you who lived and died by that little stat. I see a struck a nerve. Love messing with you guys!

no nerve struck I figured you just wanted your head pat.

/headpat.

feel better?

What the hell are you talking about? Another bitter Hawk fan. I hate the super bowl crap. You must not remember that we beat you last year, also, then beat #2 in the country...

Yet you ended up 6-7.......winning 8 or 9 games and going to a mid-tier bowl is not too much to ask. How about ending those midseason skids where you are getting beat down by 20 points a game.

I think Iowa will play at most 3 top 25 teams this year.

ISU right now is scheduled to play 6.......

Now you see why we often 'finish the season' worse than you.

I think Iowa will play at most 3 top 25 teams this year.

ISU right now is scheduled to play 6.......

Now you see why we often 'finish the season' worse than you.

"Big Brother" is taking shop classes and home ec and getting good grades, while "Little Brother" is in AP level classes getting average grades.

Yet you ended up 6-7.......winning 8 or 9 games and going to a mid-tier bowl is not too much to ask. How about ending those midseason skids where you are getting beat down by 20 points a game.

If you thinking ISU recruits all year, lifts all year at 5 in morning, has two a day practices, etc. ONLY to beat Iowa in the "super bowl".... More power to you if it makes you feel better. Ask any true ISU fan and the Okie St game meant more to us than beating the almighty Hawks last year.

I finally get to go to a game vs. T Tech in a few weeks and I'm WAY more nervous about that than the Iowa game. We needed the Iowa game, don't get me wrong, because the wins will be hard to come by. Maybe they'll come and maybe they won't but they won't be easy. That's what made the Iowa game so important. It was one of those 50/50 games that we can't afford to lose.

2Q==

Attachments

• 14546d1347203779t-no-mention-hawkeye-player-weeping-end-iowa_cryer2.jpg
    14546d1347203779t-no-mention-hawkeye-player-weeping-end-iowa_cryer2.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 32
The only game that matters right no for both teams will be played this upcoming Saturday.

Both teams have plenty to be concerned about. Both teams have a legitimate shot a decent seasons.

Latest posts