Request of Iowa State

Couldn't agree more.

Clowns, if you stumble to another 6-6 season (or worse), today's squeaker will once again mean diddly-poo in the grand scheme of things.
Time to prove you're something other than a perennial spoiler.

Scorp we actually have a tough schedule. 6-6 will be good. Luckily for you guys you have a cake walk, so good luck.

I still think it is ISU's Superbowl. Only difference this year is, going into it, I'm willing to bet the ISU players expected to win it. Not hoped, but expected to with good reason.

ISU still plays with far more emotion and want it more. I think that is also a reflection of who is leading both programs.....

They are probably equal to Iowa as a program under PR now. I will give them they have the harder schedule. The question is can they sustain it?

Another question is can Iowa re-emerge as the top dog in the state moving forward?

But, at least this year, Iowa probably is the 3rd best team in the state (if they can't get passed UNI next week).

I hear you, but it's a disingenuous argument. It is not our Super Bowl. Great to win, but there are bigger fish to fry.

Really? You have never ever fried enough fish to even know what that is like? Go out and do something then... win a big 8 or wait ... Big 12 north... oh wait... win something for gawds sake.:eek:

I still think it is ISU's Superbowl. Only difference this year is, going into it, I'm willing to bet the ISU players expected to win it. Not hoped, but expected to with good reason.

They are probably equal to Iowa as a program under PR now. I will give them they have the harder schedule. The question is can they sustain it?

Another question is can Iowa re-emerge as the top dog in the state moving forward?

But, at least this year, Iowa probably is the 3rd best team in the state (if they can't get pass UNI next week).

Unbelievable. Some of you guys are embarrassing.

Scorp we actually have a tough schedule. 6-6 will be good. Luckily for you guys you have a cake walk, so good luck.

What's with the constant pre-excuses? Go out and win the games.
I mean, listen to yourself. WTF. If that kind of mewling isn't "little brotherish", I don't know what is.

Coolguy......I don't believe for one minute that the emphasis ISU puts on this game is not the #1 priority of their schedule. Until they start winning their conference, beating Iowa is a big deal over there.......

Still, props to your team. You should be happy today you escaped a poor Iowa team in your big game. At Kinnick, it must be like cherry on the top of your ice-cream to boot.....

ISU still plays with far more emotion and want it more. I think that is also a reflection of who is leading both programs.....

But, at least this year, Iowa probably is the 3rd best team in the state (if they can't get passed UNI next week).

I stopped reading after this

Have to agree with the clone fans. Their schedule is brutal.

And the whole "this is their super bowl" excuse is worn out. Even if it were true, our $3 million dollar coach should be able to match their intensity.

See, this is what I mean. I simply ask ISU to go out and WIN from here on out and I get all these attacks.

Just win ISU, that is all the talking you need to do.

Doesn't matter Big12
Drop that "our schedule is so hard" sh!t......
The sooner, the better.
Overcome something.
A weak record in such an AWESOME conference, is still a weak record for a year....
Nobody is going to say: Well, **** it, ISU tried hard, but they played in the mighty Big12, so it's kinda okay they didn't achieve jack schit.....

Coolguy......I don't believe for one minute that the emphasis ISU puts on this game is not the #1 priority of their schedule. Until they start winning their conference, beating Iowa is a big deal over there.......

Still, props to your team. You should be happy today you escaped a poor Iowa team in your big game.

And empty trophy cases and bulletin boards from last year surely show this was just another game for the hawkeyes

And the whole "this is their super bowl" excuse is worn out. Even if it were true, our $3 million dollar coach should be able to match their intensity.

Why????????????

Fine, I'll give you that we haven't beaten the kings of the conference, but perhaps you guys should do something to emphasize the game and win it, a la make it your Super Bowl.

See, this is what I mean. I simply ask ISU to go out and WIN from here on out and I get all these attacks.

Just win ISU, that is all the talking you need to do.

Exactly.
If the clowns really thought they were legit, and that Iowa wasn't THE game for them annually, they'd enjoy tonight and maybe tomorrow morning, and then they'd start focusing on their next opponent. This applies to the team and the fans.
But I expect to see clown fans here on HN for the remainder of the year, talking schit about today's crapfest, no matter what the rest of their season brings.
THAT is the little bro mentality that they'll never shake.

Really? That's all you got? Grow a pair.... how do you pay his salary?:confused: Are you parked next to the gate? I doubt it. Silly argument....

Latest posts