Quit criticizing Zach for the body slam

It was sarcasm.

Guess I don't understand your form of sarcasm then. However, there are others on this board that support what McCabe did. If Trice is a thug because he had a grin on his face or was trash talking, the Iowa BB program better get some thicker skin, because as best I can tell these type of things have been going on for several years now.

Iowa BB just hasn't had much of a chance to join in these kind of festivities for a long time.

Anyone who thinks what McCabe did is being physical or that Trice deserved it is in denial. If the shoe was on the other foot, Iowa fans would be up in arms and we'd be about 10 pages deep in a thread complaining about it. This team needs to get their heads right.

Anyone who thinks what McCabe did is being physical or that Trice deserved it is in denial. If the shoe was on the other foot, Iowa fans would be up in arms and we'd be about 10 pages deep in a thread complaining about it. This team needs to get their heads right.

The same could be said for some fans as well.

People defending McCabe are beyond ridiculous. Take a step back and imagine instead if it was Adreian Payne hip throwing Devyn Marble to the ground. This forum would implode and nobody here can argue otherwise...at all. Period.

What McCabe did was completely uncalled for, regardless of how bad the refs were, what kind of "thugs" MSU players are, or anything else.

Meh, Im certain if it were the other way around i'd care but i don't. I hate msu and our curse so I enjoyed the ol hip toss

You know, it's funny, most people on here have been biatching and moaning that we aren't physical or tough enough, and then when someone FINALLY steps up and knocks a punk MSU player around they are appalled. LOL..where has that aggressiveness been all year? I, for one, loved it, and I'm not even a McCabe fan. I just wish they played more physical earlier in the year as we might have a few more wins.

What is strange to me is that many don't see Trice as the aggressor and instigator before and during the arm wrestle....

McCabe was trying to get away from him, and Trice wanted a scene and landed on his a$$ because of it.....

He got less than he deserved in my opinion.....

Cheap shot punk is lucky that is all.....

Trice is the most irritating, nasty smug punk in college ball....

This X1000. Trice was yapping the entire game and reminded me of the young punk that gets mouthy thinking he has all his big brothers to back him up. McCabe has been frustrated for four long years never getting a call no matter how obvious. Things came to a head, Trice decided to poke the bear and Zach took care of business. It ain't basketball, but by that point in the game, basketball was the farthest thing from what MSU was playing that second half.

People defending McCabe are beyond ridiculous. Take a step back and imagine instead if it was Adreian Payne hip throwing Devyn Marble to the ground. This forum would implode and nobody here can argue otherwise...at all. Period.

What McCabe did was completely uncalled for, regardless of how bad the refs were, what kind of "thugs" MSU players are, or anything else.

There is a world of difference between Trice and Marble, Devyn has class and is liked by other teams. Trice is despised by every team he plays against.....

He is fortunate he only hit the floor.....

I watched the game, then watched the entire replay several times. Please explain how Trice is/was a thug in the game. I didn't see him do anything to anybody.

842416138.gif

Thanks.

Thanks, I could watch this for hours.....

:cool:

As someone who always had a knack for getting under the skin of opposing players, Trice knew exactly what he was doing and he won.

This wasn't McCabe finally putting Trice in his place. This was Trice dictating the situation and McCabe not being smart enough to realize it. I would be fine if McCabe didn't play again because he hurts this team basketball wise and mentally. But, bince it is senior night, Fran will probably start him. :(

He's the one that wound up on the floor with the bloody wrist. Are you saying it was important to him to get McCabe out of a game that was already essentially over?

Either of these guys could have easily disengaged. Trice continued the tangle because he wanted to f**k with McCabe and Zach continued simply because he refused to be the one to back down. He should not have tossed Trice on the floor however, and deserved to go to the bench because of it. As others have said here, I blame the officials for letting this game get out of control. This didn't have to happen.

He's the one that wound up on the floor with the bloody wrist. Are you saying it was important to him to get McCabe out of a game that was already essentially over?

Yes. He was trolling hard and McCabe was an idiot for biting. If Iowa happens to play MSU in the B1G tournament, it is already over.

What was important to Trice was f*****g with McCabe. Watch the entire replay and you will see that when this started, all Trice had to do to end it was lower his left arm. But no, he wouldn't do this because he was having too much fun poking the bear with a stick.....

Latest posts