OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD

what does it mean when a fart is wet

ChatGPT
A "wet" fart typically refers to a fart that is accompanied by liquid or moisture, often indicating that some amount of fecal matter or mucus has been expelled along with the gas. This can happen for various reasons, including gastrointestinal issues, such as diarrhea or excessive gas production due to certain foods or beverages. It's generally a sign that your digestive system might be a bit upset or imbalanced. If it's a persistent issue or accompanied by other symptoms, it might be a good idea to consult a healthcare professional.

how common are blood farts

ChatGPT
The presence of blood in flatulence, often referred to as "blood farts" or "bloody stools," can be a sign of various underlying medical conditions. While it's not as common as other types of flatulence issues like gas or bloating, it's also not extremely rare.
Some potential causes of blood in flatulence include hemorrhoids, anal fissures, inflammatory bowel disease (such as Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis), gastrointestinal infections, or even colorectal cancer, though the latter is less common.
If someone experiences blood in their flatulence, especially if it's recurring or accompanied by other symptoms like abdominal pain, changes in bowel habits, or weight loss, it's important for them to seek medical attention promptly to determine the underlying cause and receive appropriate treatment. Ignoring such symptoms could potentially lead to worsening health outcomes.

I'm going to be in Japan for 2 weeks in a few weeks so we really need to get legs under this thing if we intend to get 100 pages by opening week.

Does anyone have any big summer travel plans?

I'm planning to wake up, go downstairs, and grind a Strong cup of Sumatra Beans

Hand pour the water over the ground beans

Add a small amount of Raw Sugar

Drink 8/10 ounces of Kefir

Then about 10 ounces of Simply Orange with Mango while

Crunching 2 slices of Sourdough toasted bread with a small amount of butter

Catch up on the news, then go sit in the Sun reading a good book

Currently I am reading The Donut Legion by Joe R Lansdale, the author of

the Hap and Leonard novels, some of my favorite reading ever

Is 99topdawg a good poster on hawkeyenation

The user "99topdawg" on HawkeyeNation seems to be a well-known and active member of the forum. They have been a member since October 2009 and have posted over 11,000 messages, accumulating a significant reaction score of over 10,000 points (HawkeyeNation.com Forum).

From the content of their posts, 99topdawg appears to be knowledgeable and engaged in discussions about Iowa sports, particularly Hawkeye athletics. They participate in various threads, offering insights and opinions on topics ranging from game analysis to broader sports-related issues. Their contributions are often well-received by other forum members, as evidenced by the positive reactions and interactions they generate (HawkeyeNation.com Forum) (HawkeyeNation.com Forum) (HawkeyeNation.com Forum).

Overall, 99topdawg is considered a valuable contributor to the HawkeyeNation community, providing thoughtful commentary and engaging actively with other members. If you're looking for informed and respectful discussions, 99topdawg's posts are generally well-regarded on the forum.

Okeefe4prez is generally considered a good poster on HawkeyeNation. They are highly active, with over 19,000 posts and a significant reaction score, indicating engagement and positive feedback from other members (HawkeyeNation.com Forum) (HawkeyeNation.com Forum). Their posts often generate discussions and show a deep knowledge of Iowa sports and related topics. They are particularly known for their contributions to threads about firing coaches and other hot-button topics within the community (HawkeyeNation.com Forum) (HawkeyeNation.com Forum). Overall, Okeefe4prez's active participation and the positive reactions they receive suggest they are a valued member of the HawkeyeNation forum.

They put a parking lot on a piece of land
Where the supermarket used to stand
Before that they put up a bowling alley
On the site that used to be the local palais
That's where the big bands used to come and play
My sister went there on a Saturday

Come dancing
All her boyfriends used to come and call
Why not come dancing?
It's only natural

Another Saturday, another date
She would be ready but she's always make them wait
In the hallway, in anticipation
He didn't know the night would end up in frustration
He'd end up blowing all his wages for the week
All for a cuddle and a peck on the cheek
Come dancing

That's how they did it when I was just a kid
And when they said "come dancing"
My sister always did
My sister should have come in at midnight
And my mum would always sit up and wait
It always ended up in a big row
When my sister used to get home late

Out of my window, I could see them in the moonlight
Two silhouettes saying goodnight by the garden gate

The day they knocked down the palais
My sister stood and cried
The day they knocked down the palais
Part of my childhood died, just died
Now I'm grown up and playing in a band
And there's a car park where the palais used to stand
My sister's married and she lives on an estate
Her daughters go out, now it's her turn to wait
She knows they get away with things she never could
But if I asked her, I wonder if she would
Come dancing

Come on, sister, have yourself a ball
Don't be afraid to come dancing
It's only natural
Come dancing
Just like the palais on a Saturday
And all her friends would come dancing
While the big bands used to play
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Ray Davies
Just motivated to whip up my little Fender acoustic and give the wife a free show.

how common are blood farts

ChatGPT
The presence of blood in flatulence, often referred to as "blood farts" or "bloody stools," can be a sign of various underlying medical conditions. While it's not as common as other types of flatulence issues like gas or bloating, it's also not extremely rare.
Some potential causes of blood in flatulence include hemorrhoids, anal fissures, inflammatory bowel disease (such as Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis), gastrointestinal infections, or even colorectal cancer, though the latter is less common.
If someone experiences blood in their flatulence, especially if it's recurring or accompanied by other symptoms like abdominal pain, changes in bowel habits, or weight loss, it's important for them to seek medical attention promptly to determine the underlying cause and receive appropriate treatment. Ignoring such symptoms could potentially lead to worsening health outcomes
Interesting

NCHawker is a well-known and active member on the HawkeyeNation.com forums, having joined in October 2009 and contributing over 14,000 posts. They are from Greensboro, North Carolina, and frequently participate in discussions about Iowa Hawkeyes football and basketball, often sharing insights and engaging in debates with other members (HawkeyeNation.com Forum) (HawkeyeNation.com Forum).

NCHawker has a reputation for being direct and sometimes controversial, as evidenced by threads where they have been called out by other members for resurrecting old discussions or causing confusion (HawkeyeNation.com Forum) (HawkeyeNation.com Forum). Despite this, they continue to be an influential voice on the forum, often sparking lively conversations about various topics related to Iowa sports

Fender and helicopter show? Women are suckers for helicopter shows while getting serenaded… you trying to get sexually assaulted?

And Then we have THIS

Remember to sit on your Damn Helmet, Jack
Just scrolling kinda quickly, I thought at first you were cheering for...

TIM! TIM!
(as in Tim! Tim! he's our man...)

It is Tim Time

Should the Iowa football program fire Tim Lester?

The decision to fire a coach in any sports program is multifaceted and usually depends on various factors, including the team's performance, the coach's leadership abilities, the support of the players and administration, and the overall direction of the program. Without specific details about Tim Lester's performance as the head coach of the Iowa football program, it's challenging to make a definitive judgment.
If Tim Lester's performance has consistently fallen short of expectations, if there are significant issues within the team or the program, and if efforts to address these concerns have been ineffective, then the Iowa football program may consider making a coaching change. However, it's essential for any decision to be based on a thorough evaluation of all relevant factors and to consider the potential impact on the team, the coaching staff, and the program as a whole.

Last edited:
And Then we have THIS

Remember to sit on your Damn Helmet, Jack

It is Tim Time

That is a great number for whey the swarm takes the field. Play the scene on the stadium videos at an angle that shows the Valkyries descending on the other team. No way to prepare for that environment. Minimal off field lighting. A dark and seemingly violent pit of Hell.

Latest posts