OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD

Should the Iowa football program fire Tim Lester?

The decision to fire a coach in any sports program is multifaceted and usually depends on various factors, including the team's performance, the coach's leadership abilities, the support of the players and administration, and the overall direction of the program. Without specific details about Tim Lester's performance as the head coach of the Iowa football program, it's challenging to make a definitive judgment.
If Tim Lester's performance has consistently fallen short of expectations, if there are significant issues within the team or the program, and if efforts to address these concerns have been ineffective, then the Iowa football program may consider making a coaching change. However, it's essential for any decision to be based on a thorough evaluation of all relevant factors and to consider the potential impact on the team, the coaching staff, and the program as a whole.

I think I'm going to give instructions to the AI tool to omit obvious things like the first sentence

His wife can say he is kinky all she wants....we know he is into soaking.....FIRE TIM (WICKED) LESTER

It has been a rumored that Tim Lester eats his eggs with ketchup and chooses sausage over bacon. Bet he eats pizza with pineapples on it too, loser.

FIRE TIM LESTER

I laugh, because some day TIM LESTER is going to make Sir Okeefe4prez forget about Ken O'Keefe.

Very real possibility of that. In my humble opinion there is a high chance that Lester's offense is so bad that it fails to even match The Brain and it makes me quit watching football altogether.

Pat Angerer shudders at the thought of watching our offense and having to talk about it. FIRE TIM (WICKED) LESTER

The guy that is currently leading our offense puts strawberries in his Old Fashioneds....FIRE TIM (WICKED) LESTER

The guy that is currently leading our offense is appalled that this thread is lurking along at 46 pages...FIRE TIM (WICKED) LESTER

There is 0 chance it's worse ranking wise.

Just not true. I'm too lazy to look this up, but I think a few teams are moving up to FBS. So say there were 130 teams last year and we were ranked 130th (I don't recall the exact number) we could slide from 130th to 131st or 132nd or whatever. The conference is adding teams as well so being last in the conference will have a lot more meaning.

Just not true. I'm too lazy to look this up, but I think a few teams are moving up to FBS. So say there were 130 teams last year and we were ranked 130th (I don't recall the exact number) we could slide from 130th to 131st or 132nd or whatever. The conference is adding teams as well so being last in the conference will have a lot more meaning.
Wouldn't finishing last guarantee us first draft pick in the conference as well?

It has been a rumored that Tim Lester eats his eggs with ketchup and chooses sausage over bacon. Bet he eats pizza with pineapples on it too, loser.

FIRE TIM LESTER
Ketchup on eggs is repulsive to me now, but man...when I was a kid, Heinz ketchup on scrambled eggs was my JAM.

And while we're on the subject of ketchup, I'm gonna hit you guys with a knowledge nugget free of charge...

Heinz is the only ketchup. Anything else is a cheap imitation product. Hunt's is garbage and isn't worthy of being on the same shelf as Heinz. Hunt's is for mouth-breathing simpletons who wear Velcro shoes.

FIRE TIM LESTER
There's nothing wrong with sausage, also, Heinz is even better when kept at room temperature and allowed to ferment.

And while we're on the subject of ketchup, I'm gonna hit you guys with a knowledge nugget free of charge...

Heinz is the only ketchup. Anything else is a cheap imitation product. Hunt's is garbage and isn't worthy of being on the same shelf as Heinz. Hunt's is for mouth-breathing simpletons who wear Velcro shoes.

Back in the day most of the products, save for Heinz, were actually called "Catsup" and not "Ketchup." This was probably before your time and Millennials like you don't know that little factoid, but that's okay.

It is hard to beat Heinz ketchup but Del Monte was about as good. Also hard to beat good sausage. Goes really great with bland foods like English Muffins.

Ketchup on eggs is repulsive to me now, but man...when I was a kid, Heinz ketchup on scrambled eggs was my JAM.
Same. I loved ketchup on scrambled eggs as a kid....and I hate to admit it but put it on steak too as a kid. Couldn't stand A1....

Latest posts