OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD

please share your PPT or your speech. We'd lilke to all crique it.

Conference was a disaster. Lunch never showed up and my speech was at 1:40. The crowd was cantankerous to say the least, and I got them extremely fired up with my speech about the Corporate Transparency Act. The company hosting it lost my powerpoint so I had to do the whole thing off the dome, but the palpable anger I stirred up in the crowd got them to forget about the time, the disjointed presentation and the lack of lunch.

FIRE TIM LESTER

Conference was a disaster. Lunch never showed up and my speech was at 1:40. The crowd was cantankerous to say the least, and I got them extremely fired up with my speech about the Corporate Transparency Act. The company hosting it lost my powerpoint so I had to do the whole thing off the dome, but the palpable anger I stirred up in the crowd got them to forget about the time, the disjointed presentation and the lack of lunch.

FIRE TIM LESTER

Murphy's Law. Lol.

FIRE TIM LESTER
So, what company was actually catering your lunch. Let's get them a neg shout out.

Was Tim Lester in charge of organizing the conference lunch? Every corp seems to have a "Tim Lester", doesn't it?

Nobody has been more productive or better than Leeeeeeew back in the day. He actually provided some offense and was viewed as a threat.

I once got an STD from a hostess I worked with at Outback Steakhouse while in HS, parking lot backseat action.

FIRE TIM LESTER!

I once got an STD from a hostess I worked with at Outback Steakhouse while in HS, parking lot backseat action.

FIRE TIM LESTER!

Was her name Lola? I think she burned a lot of dudes.

My neighbor has a niece who is about 7 or 8 years old who is named Lola. The family was over for some event and when I heard the name I instinctively broke into singing Lola by the Kinks. The family, who is extremely religious, hadn't heard the song and to say they were mortified when they found out that their daughter shared a name with a song about a Soho transvestite is an understatement. I told them it was no big deal because I am getting close to 50 and I'm probably about the youngest person who knows that song, a point evidenced by the fact that they hadn't even heard it.

Was her name Lola? I think she burned a lot of dudes.

My neighbor has a niece who is about 7 or 8 years old who is named Lola. The family was over for some event and when I heard the name I instinctively broke into singing Lola by the Kinks. The family, who is extremely religious, hadn't heard the song and to say they were mortified when they found out that their daughter shared a name with a song about a Soho transvestite is an understatement. I told them it was no big deal because I am getting close to 50 and I'm probably about the youngest person who knows that song, a point evidenced by the fact that they hadn't even heard it.

You are an interesting dude.

I often wonder if Tim Lester has stumbled upon and read this thread. I'm sure he would get a kick out of it.

What are the % odds he's read it and checks in every once-in-awhile?

I often wonder if Tim Lester has stumbled upon and read this thread. I'm sure he would get a kick out of it.

My guess is he doesn't know about it yet, but after the first loss when the offense looks anemic and there is a call from "Ken in Greenville" the whole of the Hawkeye family will come to know about this thread.

"Kurt, hi, Ken from Greenville, first time long time. Anyway, given the swell of fan support to fire Tim, including a thread over 100 pages long on Hawkeye Nation, just how do you manage to keep the guy around? Second question, do you think there is any chance that Tim gets anywhere near the win total as OC that Ken O'Keefe reached? I'll hang up and listen. Thanks."

I'm guessing some booster or AD staff person tipped him off already. It is the fishbowl of IA Athletics as Lute knew so well.

Latest posts