OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD

okeefe4prez

Ken O'Keefe won over 90 games as OC, Greg Davis got us to 12-0 and a Rose Bowl berth, Brian Ferentz beat Ohio 55-24. These guys have all accomplished something huge. Tim Lester has never won a game as Iowa OC and I am throwing this thread up so that come September we all have a centralized repository of reasons to fire the guy.

Offensive coordinator Kirk Ferentz has a new look this year. I suspect we will still be dissatisfied with the inside draw we see on 3rd and 9 of the opening drive of the 2024 season.

Throwing my hat in the ring and calling out his gambling problem right now so you all see I was right when he gets Larry Eustachied over Christmas break next year for being caught on snapchat tipping over a Prairie Meadows ATM in a drunken rage after both his horses come in 12th and 19th respectively.

Ken O'Keefe won over 90 games as OC, Greg Davis got us to 12-0 and a Rose Bowl berth, Brian Ferentz beat Ohio 55-24. These guys have all accomplished something huge. Tim Lester has never won a game as Iowa OC and I am throwing this thread up so that come September we all have a centralized repository of reasons to fire the guy.
I am pretty sure his name is Lester Tim.

I don't want him to get too comfortable. This ain't Green Bay. We have standards and expectations.
How many years does Kirk have left he doesn’t care him and Lester will be riding off in the sunset with bags of money over the shoulder with big smiles on their faces yelling suckers, suckers!!!!!

If the first play of the next season on offense is a run for under 5 yards he should be thrown in the river.

I caution you about drawing broad conclusions based upon the results of the first play of the season:

That said, any 3-and-outs during the non-conference schedule should result in some form of corporal punishment.

Thanks for the thoughtful and nuanced topic to discus. My beef is that as a 'well known member' of this forum I didn't have a chance to start a new thread on an important issue.

My thread topic is "So NOW what are we going to bitch about". First it was the O, then in was the O coach search. But as circumstances would have it the fabric of the disucsison went seamlessly to fire the SOB.

thanks for nothing.

Latest posts