**OFFICIAL CUBS REGULAR SEASON THREAD**

Lahairs trade value today is no different than it was back in may. He's the same player now that he was then. A strike out prone power hitter who is suspect against lefties. Do you really think mlb gms would give away the farm because he was off to a fast start? All due respect, if YOU realize what Lahair is and isn't don't you think guys who get paid a lot of money to recognize talent would also?

I am not saying they are going to get the farm for him. We did not know what LaHair was when he was on a tear and left handed power hitters are attractive to contenting teams. In LaHair's case he is even more attractive to small market teams due to how long it will be before he can become a free agent.

I was stunned to see him named to the All Star game. Good for him!

seriously. find a 1b in the nl more deserving.

Paul Goldschmidt is the only one you can make a strong case for. His numbers, almost across the board, are better than LaHair's. Better average; more doubles, triples, and two fewer HR's. More RBI and stolen bases. Better OBP and slugging % (and thereby better OPS).

Nice win by the Cubs tonight. Jeff S looked better, Rizzo with another HR and Barney with a handful of great defensive plays.

Happy with the win and all but was anyone else shaking their heads when Pat Listach failed not once but twice to send Valbuena on those grounders to first base in the 7th inning?

I kno this is off topic but was at Wrigley for the first time this weekend. Cubby Bear is definitely one of the best bars I've been to. Was a crazy party after the W!

Last night should have put to rest the play Campana everyday crowd. Brutal at the plate. Brenly was on-point in his analysis. When pitchers get 2 strikes on him Tony struggles mightily because his bat has been so slow. Guy may be fast, but that means diddly if his speed is being displayed during his trot back to the dugout.

Campana is a waste of a uniform.
I would not give up on him just yet.. He is a good defender and causes havac on the bases. If he can figure out the batting ,he is an asset. I bet he sticks in the majors,but the Cubs will likely trade him.

dude the cubs are the only team in baseball that would even have this guy on the roster. nobody's going to trade for him. he's probably not even above double a for anybody else in baseball.

Campana is a waste of a uniform.
I would not give up on him just yet.. He is a good defender and causes havac on the bases. If he can figure out the batting ,he is an asset. I bet he sticks in the majors,but the Cubs will likely trade him.

dude the cubs are the only team in baseball that would even have this guy on the roster. nobody's going to trade for him. he's probably not even above double a for anybody else in baseball.

I do not understand the hate on Campana, he is young, fast, and is fun to watch. He had a bad game yesterday although his last at bat should have drove in a run but Listach failed to send Valbuena. A number of teams would love to have someone on the bench that has that kind of speed.

Latest posts