**OFFICIAL CUBS REGULAR SEASON THREAD**

I just about had it right, I did not realize today is Soto's off day. I was just wishing Campana would start over DeJesus.

CF DeJesus
SS Castro
1B Rizzo
LF Soriano
RF LaHair
3B Valbuena
2B Barney
C Clevenger
P Wells

too bad Wells is pitching. Anymore now he is almost a lock for a loss.
I just hope they let Rizzo play everyday, the rest of way and not sit him every three days.

too bad Wells is pitching. Anymore now he is almost a lock for a loss.
I just hope they let Rizzo play everyday, the rest of way and not sit him every three days.

Sveum said in one of those articles I linked that Rizzo will be their everyday 1st baseman, even against lefty starters.

Rizzo will play every day. This is like continued AAA for him. Getting him reps in prep for next year. I don't get the love for Campana and I actually like DeJesus. When Campana can get on base a little more consistently, then yes, I think he should play more.

Rizzo will play every day. This is like continued AAA for him. Getting him reps in prep for next year. I don't get the love for Campana and I actually like DeJesus. When Campana can get on base a little more consistently, then yes, I think he should play more.
Ya I agree with this 100% no way you can bench the better vet for campana.

Ya I agree with this 100% no way you can bench the better vet for campana.

I love Campana. Speed is a game changer. If Campana is on base then he is in scoring position. IF he is on base. He is a great change of pace player and can change the landscape of a game. But he's not an everyday player yet.

Campana will never be an everyday player. If he was with any other team in baseball he would be in A ball. I'm sick of seeing him. He is Chicago's version of Little Lick.

Campana's speed can change a game and I am not in love with DeJesus at all. The only advantage in DeJesus is he has a better OBP. But this year is a waste anyway, let's see what the kids got.

Latest posts