**OFFICIAL CUBS REGULAR SEASON THREAD**

No, but I equate Cardinal fans posting in a CUBS thread to be similar to Clone fans posting on Hawkeye boards. Nuisance trolls!

But we (including myself) do it to them as well. Just fun barbs between fellow hawk fans that sit on both sides of the Cubs/Cardinals rivalry. On the other hand you will never see me posting on whatever Cyclone forum they have.

But we (including myself) do it to them as well. Just fun barbs between fellow hawk fans that sit on both sides of the Cubs/Cardinals rivalry. On the other hand you will never see me posting on whatever Cyclone forum they have.
Thank you! I agree with you here. Go Cardinals! :)

WTF was that? I walked away from my desk for a couple of minutes and the Cubs half inning has come and gone? Did Humber throw more that 6 pitches?

Great way to end it for Kid K. Classy move by the bench coach to pull him out with the K to end it.

You cannot tell me that Campana is a major league player! Get someone up here that can do more then try to bunt every at bat or ground out to the pitcher. He sucks!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRjk3kVb68I]Kerry Wood Game 7 NLCS Home Run 2003 - YouTube[/ame]

My favorite Kerry Wood moment (aside from the 20 K game). That and him going crazy against Cincinnati and getting ejected in 04

Volstad sent to the minors, Wood retires, and Soto goes to the DL. By the end of the season this team could look like the Iowa Cubs, it is already starting to. :D

Latest posts