**OFFICIAL CUBS REGULAR SEASON THREAD**

You must be so proud to salvage a split at home against the Cubbies. ;)

To bad the Cubs could not play every game against the Cardinals, they would be a .500 team.
It doesn't matter. At the end the Cardinals will be division champs.

Cubs had their moments today, but just couldn't overcome the Cards. Good game by both teams. Hate losing to the cards but they played well today.

hmmmm, ok....we will see. ;)
It is a long season but the Cardinals are a good team. Not great but good. If they stay healthy they win this division by at least 10 games.

What is it like being a Cubs fan? Please shine some light on this for me. :)

It is a long season but the Cardinals are a good team. Not great but good. If they stay healthy they win this division by at least 10 games.

What is it like being a Cubs fan? Please shine some light on this for me. :)
10 games really. I am in the mind set that I don't think they win based on injuries, which are mounting already this season, but to think they will win by 10 games, even if they stay healthy is pretty silly. The reds and brewers will both come back strong as the season progresses. The cards may win, but 10 games is just a silly prediction.

Also, the Cards are pretty old and injury prone in several key positions, so I wouldn't count on being healthy all year.

10 games really. I am in the mind set that I don't think they win based on injuries, which are mounting already this season, but to think they will win by 10 games, even if they stay healthy is pretty silly. The reds and brewers will both come back strong as the season progresses. The cards may win, but 10 games is just a silly prediction.

Also, the Cards are pretty old and injury prone in several key positions, so I wouldn't count on being healthy all year.
We shall see. Oh yes we shall.

btw, this just in, pitchers are not going magically flip a switch and figure our lahair. in retrospect (to everyone but me that is) its tough to figure out guys who hit fastball and off-speed pitches located up, down, in, and out with power to all fields. guys like that are pretty rare.

I only hope he doesn't test positive at some point.

btw, this just in, pitchers are not going magically flip a switch and figure our lahair. in retrospect (to everyone but me that is) its tough to figure out guys who hit fastball and off-speed pitches located up, down, in, and out with power to all fields. guys like that are pretty rare.

I only hope he doesn't test positive at some point.

Woah woah woah. I believe I was in on that argument.

You guys just got swept by the Braves, who lost 2 of 3 to the Cubs. It's a long season sir.
And your point? It's baseball...everyone beats everyone throughout the season. Over 162 games I think the Cardinals will build a 10 game lead at the end.

Latest posts