**OFFICIAL CUBS REGULAR SEASON THREAD**

can the cubs stop this Jeff baker platoon **** and just see if Lahair can hit lefties already?

^ this!!!!

My gawd the Cubs are not doing anything this year and Baker has no chance at being part of the future as a starter. Let's see what LaHair has got, he is leading the team in home runs and RBI's.

Another day, another wasted excellent outing by a cubs starter. As badly as Marmol sucks, and he definitely does, the Cubs offense is just as inept. This is the third year in a row that the cubs have zero offensive execution. No timely hits and questionable base running. Deadly combination.

Another day, another wasted excellent outing by a cubs starter. As badly as Marmol sucks, and he definitely does, the Cubs offense is just as inept. This is the third year in a row that the cubs have zero offensive execution. No timely hits and questionable base running. Deadly combination.
Gotta quit giving up on the Cubbies! :) OK, it's only tied now.

Did I miss a rule change? Does Samardzija get something if the Cubs come back an win? This team has to be awfully frustrating for the starting staff. I am only saying that with any kind of offensive execution, this game is over and the Cubs have a win.

Did I miss a rule change? Does Samardzija get something if the Cubs come back an win? This team has to be awfully frustrating for the starting staff. I am only saying that with any kind of offensive execution, this game is over and the Cubs have a win.
Everyone knows the Cubs offense will be miserable this year. Didn't Samardija give up 5 ER in 3.2 innings last start? He got a W over the Cards with 5 ER in 5 IP the time before that. It's baseball. :)

And the give Alfonso a hit on that ... winning ugly ... Cubs 2012. 1st series win of the year. At least it was the Cards.

Latest posts