**OFFICIAL CUBS REGULAR SEASON THREAD**

I was hoping they would give Gail the shaving cream pie in the face tonight.
That would have been good. Maybe as good as this ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qASrbk8aZM&context=C4e768f4ADvjVQa1PpcFPwYjpV1ISb05hIcTBXV8krlLidmDen3HI=]Blackhawks fan flirts with Sarah Kustok (TV Reporter) on Live TV - YouTube[/ame]

I have dogged on Soriano all year and will continue to do so, but gotta give props tonight.

I told you guys about LaHair, he figured something out last year in Des Moines and now you see why they did not over spend to bring Pena back.

I have dogged on Soriano all year and will continue to do so, but gotta give props tonight.

I told you guys about LaHair, he figured something out last year in Des Moines and now you see why they did not over spend to bring Pena back.
Love to figure a way to get LaHair and Rizzo in the lineup on a regular basis when they finally bring Rizzo up.

Love to figure a way to get LaHair and Rizzo in the lineup on a regular basis when they finally bring Rizzo up.

This is why I keep preaching a LaHair platoon with Soriano in left. He has been working at that position in AAA and played the position for the Cubs last season after the September call up.

It's that kind of "hit" that seems to get Soriano going. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes on one of his mini-tears over the next few days.

won't argue with you, but they had played the nats, scored 9 in a game with the cards and even Garza has a hit in the games he's played in.:)
The Nats are good this year, especially their pitching. But, the Garza hit does make it all the more funny. :)

Just an FYI, but in 2 games with Boston, Byrd has as many hits as he had all season with the cubs. 3.

Seems like a deal where both sides benefit. The pitcher the Cubs got out of the deal (Bowden) did pitch a scoreless 9th inning even though he scared the crap out of us. Plus the move freed up an outfield spot for Campana & Mather. Cubs are not going anywhere anyway so let's see what they've got.

Seems like a deal where both sides benefit. The pitcher the Cubs got out of the deal (Bowden) did pitch a scoreless 9th inning even though he scared the crap out of us. Plus the move freed up an outfield spot for Campana & Mather. Cubs are not going anywhere anyway so let's see what they've got.
Pretty funny to hear Bowden was home (in the Chicago area) after being designated for assignment hoping to hear he was traded somewhere and it ended up being the Cubs.

New Cubs reliever Bowden hits jackpot - Chicago Cubs Blog - ESPN Chicago

Yeah, his story is a neat one. But I also love the movement on his pitches. If he can ever figure out how to control it he will be a good one. This is a guy the Cubs front office drafted when they were with Boston so they know what they are getting.

Yeah, his story is a neat one. But I also love the movement on his pitches. If he can ever figure out how to control it he will be a good one. This is a guy the Cubs front office drafted when they were with Boston so they know what they are getting.

And they know what they were shipping away. He ain't nothin.

Latest posts