Mystery transfer revealed?

Trolling ain't allowed here, pal.

Where did I say a SG should be 260?

He is average to slightly below average size for a B1G SG. Since when did average become good?

Maybe he could eat a sammich before the games so he'll be over 200.

Pepperdine's Jordan Baker visited Iowa's campus recently per Rob Howe. He averaged just over 11 ppg and shot 37% from three as a sophomore last year. He is a 6'4", 195 pound shooting guard, but has pretty good handles and court vision and could probably fill in some at point guard if needed.

Many Pepperdine fans/writers were expecting Baker to become the primary offensive threat as a junior.

Some Pepperdine fans have speculated that a DUI arrest (unsure whether alcohol or drug related) may have caused him to get kicked out of the university, as Pepperdine has a zero tolerance alcohol/drug policy.

Scout.com: Possible DUI for Baker

From the highlights I've seen, Jordan shoots well, has moves off the dribble, and is a good passer. He would fill a Marble-like role. It's obvious Fran is going everywhere to find more playmakers. If the DUI is a one-time occurrence, he'd be a great addition.

Trolling ain't allowed here, pal.

Where did I say a SG should be 260?

He is average to slightly below average size for a B1G SG. Since when did average become good?

It's unbelievable how much you enjoy being the turd in the punchbowl...splitting hairs?

Gatens was the best player every year he was at Iowa, so those other guys were just players. Iowa had a lot of players transfer under the previous coach and I don't feel any of them were better than Gatens.

Matt was the better player as the senior but I would say that at the time they left Tony Freeman and Jake Kelly were the teams best players, or at least close to it.

Matt was the better player as the senior but I would say that at the time they left Tony Freeman and Jake Kelly were the teams best players, or at least close to it.

Freeman left in the spring of 2008. He never played with Gatens.

So you are saying he is average sized for a SG. Average isnt good. Good would be more than average.

The original comment said he had good size.

My interpretation of "good" would fall within a slight deviation from the mean. As long as he's not too much of an outlier (i.e. either too big or too small for the position) then I would say he has good size for the position. If you dislike my use of the word "good", then by all means replace it with satisfactory, fitting, or adequate as CAARhawk pointed out.

Pepperdine's Jordan Baker visited Iowa's campus recently per Rob Howe. He averaged just over 11 ppg and shot 37% from three as a sophomore last year. He is a 6'4", 195 pound shooting guard, but has pretty good handles and court vision and could probably fill in some at point guard if needed.

Many Pepperdine fans/writers were expecting Baker to become the primary offensive threat as a junior.

Some Pepperdine fans have speculated that a DUI arrest (unsure whether alcohol or drug related) may have caused him to get kicked out of the university, as Pepperdine has a zero tolerance alcohol/drug policy.

Scout.com: Possible DUI for Baker

Seems Hoiberg-esque.

Too bad you guys don't take any transfers without sparkling, squeaky clean pasts. This guy has THUG written all over him.

You have I D I O T written all over you

You really do have to be a complete loser to hang out on other team's message boards.

Latest posts