Mystery transfer revealed?

Scotty C grew up on the mean streets of LaCrosse, snorting FunDip powder and dealing Cracker Jacks, so they got that one right.

one snort of FunDip or a pixystick and you're blowing orange snot out yer nose for a week! not that i would know...

Scotty C grew up on the mean streets of LaCrosse, snorting FunDip powder and dealing Cracker Jacks, so they got that one right.
Actually .. he's NOT from La Crosse. He just went to high school at La Crosse Aquinas because, IIRC, the meaner streets of Melrose-Mindoro high school didn't provide enough competition. Someone (Marquette??) suggested he go to school some where else to hone his basketball skills.

Just my $.02 .. ..

GO HAWKS!!!

Actually .. he's NOT from La Crosse. He just went to high school at La Crosse Aquinas because, IIRC, the meaner streets of Melrose-Mindoro high school didn't provide enough competition. Someone (Marquette??) suggested he go to school some where else to hone his basketball skills.

Just my $.02 .. ..

GO HAWKS!!!
So you are at least confirming the Fun Dip and Cracker Jacks part, right?

So you are at least confirming the Fun Dip and Cracker Jacks part, right?
I won't go THAT far, but we know how to party in our neck of the woods. If you don't believe me, just stop on up for Oktoberfest some time!! ;)

GO HAWKS!!!

Latest posts