Mystery transfer revealed?

Wouldn't he have to sit out a year and be eligible when guys like Marble are gone? If so, I can see him getting a chance at some playing time after this season.

Yes, he would have to sit a year because this is not a one and done deal. He would sit this year and then replace marble when he graduates and will have two years of eligibility left. Would be in Gesell and woodys class. This would be a really good get!

Yes, he would have to sit a year because this is not a one and done deal. He would sit this year and then replace marble when he graduates and will have two years of eligibility left. Would be in Gesell and woodys class. This would be a really good get!

That is not ideal as then the Hawks are back to having 5 schollies tied up in one class. Woody, Gesell, Clemmons, Uthoff and this possible transfer.

Please, do me a favor and go through the weights of the other SG in the B1G.

Exactly. This isn't football, it's basketball. 6'4 and 195 lbs is a good sized guy. Michael Jordan played for North Carolina (maybe you've heard of him) at 6'6 and 195 lbs.

I wonder lets say this is true. Does this hint who some of the 2014 recruits are going to be or who iowa assumes they are going to be ?

Well, this just isn't the right way. A transfer with a DUI. Doesn't Fran understand how his fan base feels about this sort of thing?

It makes sense for this kid to come to Iowa. This way if he get arrested again he will fit right in with little sister.

dum dum du dum dum

A average SG should at least weigh 260!!! Derp

Trolling ain't allowed here, pal.

Where did I say a SG should be 260?

He is average to slightly below average size for a B1G SG. Since when did average become good?

One of those issues would be him weighing only 195 pounds. He doesn't have good size.

Kobe weighs 205, and he was a 175 pound shrimp when he entered the league. Steph Curry weighs 185. Marble weighs 195.

195 pounds is not small for a SG.

Kobe weighs 205, and he was a 175 pound shrimp when he entered the league. Steph Curry weighs 185. Marble weighs 195.

195 pounds is not small for a SG.

So you are saying he is average sized for a SG. Average isnt good. Good would be more than average.

The original comment said he had good size.

From what I can see he fills a skill set that Iowa does not currently have much of. A guy who can break people down and get all the way to the rim and he appears to have a decent pull up, decent passing, and decent out side shooting to compliment it.

Gessel Clemmons and Jok might become guys who can do that but right now they can't do it well enough and this guy is bigger and or more explosive.
I hear what you're saying. But keep in mind, that was at Pepperdine. He ain't breaking down a B1G defense and getting to the rim. Not happenin.

Latest posts