IA State tough draw

And I will never root for Iowa ever under any circumstances. The wishy washy ness is mind boggling to me. This is what a die hard rivalry is all about. I like posting on here but I will never root for Iowa. I will give credit when it due and will bust ISU's balls per say when due but I will never root for Iowa to win a game in anything.

Cool story.

Experts on ESPN are saying that since the Jackrabbits are in, there are now only two states that have not had an NCAA Tournament team, Maine, which doesn't have a Div 1 team, and Alaska. They then mentioned that if Northwestern was a state they would be on the list, laughing politely at the time.....

I don't care about Iowa State. Never have. Iowa could have only won a single game this year, with Iowa State in as a 1 seed, and I would still change the channel whenever the KXNO ISU closet homers get going. The only time I actually cared about Iowa State is when they played Michigan State in the gateway to the final 4 game a few years back. And if they get far enough in the tournament to face a B1G team this year, the result will be the same as then.

And I will never root for Iowa ever under any circumstances. The wishy washy ness is mind boggling to me. This is what a die hard rivalry is all about. I like posting on here but I will never root for Iowa. I will give credit when it due and will bust ISU's balls per say when due but I will never root for Iowa to win a game in anything.

Experts on ESPN are saying that since the Jackrabbits are in, there are now only two states that have not had an NCAA Tournament team, Maine, which doesn't have a Div 1 team, and Alaska. They then mentioned that if Northwestern was a state they would be on the list, laughing politely at the time.....

Hawaii?

ISU has just as much talent as Uconn does this year

this will be a close game. whether ISU plays it's best ball or not. NO ONE has been able to run it up on ISU and run them out of the gym. they've been in pretty much every game they've played this year. if I remember correctly they've only lost 1 game by more than ten points all year

LOL you're an idiot. UConn is not a good team but unless ISU is going to have two lottery picks in next year's draft too, then UConn has more talent.

You can root for ISU, that's not being a fair weather fan. I grew up in Iowa, went to UI, had friends at ISU and many great times visiting them in Ames. I never want the Hawks to lose to them but nice to have an Iowa team in the dance. Hopefully next year it's 2 or more.

I am with you. In 2000 I went to Minny to watch Clones in NCAA tourney. 2 years ago I drove to St. Louis to watch UNI. If Iowa was in Louisville I would have went there. If ISU was in Omaha, I maybe would have drove there.

I'm cheering the Cyclones this year, something I did not do in the Hampton game.
I also did not cheer for them that game, Tinsley couldn't care less about the game. Late in the second half, he would dribble slowly down the court and toss the ball toward the backboard.....

His attitude was terrible toward the end of that season.....

This year I will cheer them to victory over the nasty UConn Huskies, I truly despise Calhoun, whether or not he will be there.....

:D

Latest posts