IA State tough draw

Do you not understand what a comparison even is? I never said I cared about them. What I'm trying to get through to you is this. And I'll spell this out in as plain of 5th grade level reading as I can. Those rivalries in AL and NC respectively are true rivalries. Their fan bases don't root for one anothers. They don't even pretend to like the others. So when I see on HAWKEYE NATION message boards that Iowa fans are openly caring about and rooting for ISU in the NCAA tourny I don't like it. So I'm pointing out that fact and I wish Hawk fans would quit doing so.

What time does Iowa play?

I will never root for ISU...

And I will never root for Iowa ever under any circumstances. The wishy washy ness is mind boggling to me. This is what a die hard rivalry is all about. I like posting on here but I will never root for Iowa. I will give credit when it due and will bust ISU's balls per say when due but I will never root for Iowa to win a game in anything.

If Uconn shows up with the talent they have this game wont be worth watching 10 mins into the second-half. That being said they have seldom done that this year so i think this will be a close one. But i most definitely will be rooting for the #oneanddone

I will never root for ISU...
And I will never root for Iowa ever under any circumstances. The wishy washy ness is mind boggling to me. This is what a die hard rivalry is all about. I like posting on here but I will never root for Iowa. I will give credit when it due and will bust ISU's balls per say when due but I will never root for Iowa to win a game in anything.
Cool?

Football is what fuels a rivalry/hate/passion(or whatever) in most cases...not basketball. Do you think the basketball game down in Bama is nearly as heated as the Iron Bowl is? Highly doubt it. It probably drew a nice crowd in the arena, but a week later all parties had moved on with things about 150% more than they would have with the Iron Bowl.

I find it far easier to root for "insert team X" in the tourney, than I probably would in the regular season. I assume I'm like a lot of people and just want to see great tourney finishes, upsets and mayhem in the bracket...and don't care if its Iowa, Iowa State, Creighton, UNI, or Drake that's doing it. I'm a fan of the underdog taking down the high seed. Come march madness, I root for carnage, and not necessarily rivalry or conference allegiance.

Back on topic, the Clones can beat UConn. Sounds like UConn doesn't defend the 3 all that well, and ISU is typically really good at making that extra pass to get a wide open look. If they shoot a high percentage like they have most all season they can/should get a W.

Clones struggled to finish vs the elite teams though. They were pretty good this year, but not quite in the same breathe overall as the elite. Barring a lights out performance from beyond the arc, or Royce having a crazy *** game,(which is all possible) ISU will need to play at a different level to knock off Kentucky. Especially on a neutral floor. Most anyone would.

Clones best wins over KU/Baylor obviously came at home. Best road win was @ KSU. KSU has a nice defensive acumen(as usual) but wasn't an offensive juggernaut by anymeans. Would have been FAR more impressive to get KU, Mizzou, or Baylor on the road instead.

If Uconn shows up with the talent they have this game wont be worth watching 10 mins into the second-half. That being said they have seldom done that this year so i think this will be a close one. But i most definitely will be rooting for the #oneanddone

ISU has just as much talent as Uconn does this year

this will be a close game. whether ISU plays it's best ball or not. NO ONE has been able to run it up on ISU and run them out of the gym. they've been in pretty much every game they've played this year. if I remember correctly they've only lost 1 game by more than ten points all year

ISU has just as much talent as Uconn does this year

this will be a close game. whether ISU plays it's best ball or not. NO ONE has been able to run it up on ISU and run them out of the gym. they've been in pretty much every game they've played this year. if I remember correctly they've only lost 1 game by more than ten points all year

2 rough loses overall.
Baylor ran em out of the arena in Waco, and barring a run in the last 5 minutes Michigan was on pace to win by 20.
Outside of that, had Kansas on the ropes with 6 to play in Lawrence, neck and neck with Mizzou at home for 38 minutes. Gave Mizzou a pretty good game in Columbia for about 37 minutes as well.

Latest posts