Hawks in the NCAA Tournament:

I like how he says we "should" win since we're 2 point favorites. It's 2 fricking points. It's slightly better than a coin flip.

I like how he says we "should" win since we're 2 point favorites. It's 2 fricking points. It's slightly better than a coin flip.

It's amazing. He thinks Iowa sucks but doesn't even have the courage to say they are going to lose. Maryland was a 3.5 point dog at ILL last Saturday and ended up winning by 6. 5656 thinks ILL is way better than Iowa but decided to trust the betting line over his own beliefs. Spineless.

If Iowa loses tonight - 56 will say "see, they can't even beat a team they were favored over" - if we win it will be "well, Iowa was favored so big whoop". He's covered both ways.

That is his MO.

He was high on Moss potential before he called him a clear miss. He then tried to lie and say he never called him a clear miss, until I quoted him calling Moss a clear miss......now he is high on Moss' potential again. If I wouldn't have called him out he would have continued to claim he never said that Moss was a clear miss.

Here's my line of thinking for tomorrow either way - 1. "We win - it's a good win against a quality opponent, exciting to think about the future and what might be." 2. "We lose - well, damn, missed opportunity again against a quality opponent, but we're a young team learning how to grind, future is still bright." Either way I win too, cause I go in with those kinda expectations with this team and know we just might not have it yet.

I think we win tonight. If we lose it's not a bad loss, Maryland is #25 in the country. I said I think they are overrated because they are but they are very talented and could beat anyone at anytime.

Ok. You must already be planing on hitting the "Not gonna make the NIT" troll hard then. Can always re hit the Jordan sucks troll as well.

If we win tonight we are probably not in a good spot to the NIT. Jordan may play well tonight, he may struggle, who knows.

We can forget about the tournament next year as well if we don't learn to play defense. Fran's scramble mode defensive philosophy isn't helping and leads to a lot of wide open 3's.

Latest posts