Hawks in the NCAA Tournament:

Maryland is much more talented than us but they're not playing as good as their talent level. Same with Ohio State and Michigan State so far this season except I think Michigan State will improve a lot by the end of the season

You said they were outperforming how good they were because they are 16-2. So which is it? Seems you are caught in the middle of spewing out of both sides of your mouth again.

Anyone who has that kind of talent on offense has pretty much the same talent on defense. They just don't play as hard at that end. That's why when people talk about talented players, it's always based on offense. Mike and Sapp would not be mistaken for one of the most talented duos in the conference last year.

You think Jok and Cook are talented defenders?

You said they were outperforming how good they were because they are 16-2. So which is it? Seems you are caught in the middle of spewing out of both sides of your mouth again.

They are outperforming how good of a team they are. They are still more talented than us. They're not that good of a team for having players like Trimble, Cowan, Jackon, Huerter and Dodd. They have the 83rd best AdjO in the country which isn't good at all

This makes zero sense. One post you say they are outperforming how "good" they are. The other you say they aren't playing as good as their "talent" level.

They are playing better than their record but they are a worse team then what they should be for how talented they are. I think that's pretty easy to understand. A team with that much talent shouldn't be #49 in KenPom

You better hope Maryland wins by 30 tonight 5656...or else you better start a new troll. You're getting owned

Why would I hope Maryland wins? I get hammered on here because I say I don't think we're that good because we're not but then I say I think we should win tonight because Jok plays better when he's rested, we're at home and we're favored and now that is trolling. Some of you guys just attack whatever I say and don't even read what I write

They are playing better than their record but they are a worse team then what they should be for how talented they are. I think that's pretty easy to understand. A team with that much talent shouldn't be #49 in KenPom

They start 3 freshmen. It's not easy to be good with 3 freshmen.

So if home court is worth 6 points, that means the country thinks Maryland is 4 points better than iowa.

Are you a used car salesmen?

They are playing better than their 16-2 (4-1 B1G) record? But realistically they aren't that good? But they should be good because they have a ton of talent? That's your arguement and you are sticking to it?

Dude, I get it. You wanted to say they weren't very good in case Iowa wins tonight. You said Iowa should win tonight, which contradicted your argument that we were the second worst team in the B1G and Maryland had WAY more talent than us. I (and others) called you on it and you got mixed up playing both sides. Just admit defeat and move on. We're at a point where everyone here knows you are a troll, so you might as well just embrace it.

Are you a used car salesmen?

They are playing better than their 16-2 (4-1 B1G) record? But realistically they aren't that good? But they should be good because they have a ton of talent? That's your arguement and you are sticking to it?

Dude, I get it. You wanted to say they weren't very good in case Iowa wins tonight. You said Iowa should win tonight, which contradicted your argument that we were the second worst team in the B1G and Maryland had WAY more talent than us. I (and others) called you on it and you got mixed up playing both sides. Just admit defeat and move on. We're at a point where everyone here knows you are a troll, so you might as well just embrace it.

They're 49th in KenPom, they aren't as good as their record shows at 16-2. They should be 16-2 and be a top 25 KenPom team but they aren't. They're overrated and that's why we are favored and weren't when we were playing 14-3 Purdue at the time because they are legit

You ever seen those Axe commercials? "Know when to Shhh"

Yeah I worded that way wrong. They're 49th in KenPom so they aren't as good as their record shows at 16-2. They should a top 25 KenPom team with their talent but they aren't. They're overrated and that's why we are favored and weren't when we were playing 14-3 Purdue at home because they are legit

Latest posts