Greg Davis will be back in 2013

review11.jpg

What a joke KF is turning into...worst in game coach in all of football (peewee leagues included) and now he is not even smart enough to make good decisions...it is time for this clown to take a hike.

I think that's what makes me alternate between sadness and total anger. I used to be proud of Iowa football and its coach. Can no longer say that.

I think that's what makes me alternate between sadness and total anger. I used to be proud of Iowa football and its coach. Can no longer say that.

I used to be able to say that too... About 8 years ago. Well, we all know what we're going to see next year: 2 yard out routes, 250 yards of offense per game, and pretty much every offensive stat will be dead last in the Big Ten. Oh, and all of that against a more difficult schedule, and a league that in general has to be improved next year. See ya'll in 2014.

Hiring new coordinators and changing schemes each year is not an ideal situation. I really feel KF hands are tied in regards to that. It's the only thing that makes sense. He has to hope the "lights come on" and things improve drastically with some hopefully key adjustments to whatever the F they were trying to run last year. Otherwise he sinks with the ship he chose to sail in.

Point obviously being he screwed up big time with Davis. At least for now...Hope is all we got at this point.

And the QB selected to run this dog crap offense next year will have zero D-1 experience. Guaranteed. Ferentz is again giving the big middle finger F U to the fan base because he is untouchable. Barta needs fired. Now!

And the QB selected to run this dog crap offense next year will have zero D-1 experience. Guaranteed. Ferentz is again giving the big middle finger F U to the fan base because he is untouchable. Barta needs fired. Now!

Athletic Directors typically have the power to 'kindly instruct' the head coach to make changes to staff. Barta lacks the balls to stand up to Kurt. Kurt lacks the balls to make gutsy decisions. Sally Mason has no balls. It is a gaggle of eunuchs running this circus!

Kurt's a $4M/year version of Ghost. His main purpose in life is now just to troll Iowa fans.

How has nobody else liked this yet!?!

I don't even have anything to say about the original topic really.. doesn't really surprise me at all. Very predictable, just like Iowa football.

it's official now, Ferentz is under orders to return Iowa football to the dark ages. What other explanation can there be?

I've been trying to hang on to the KF bandwagon, but I've officially fallen to the pavement today.

Realistically it appeared more to me that Vandenberg continuously missed the open man and would only throw to the under pass. How many times did you see watching the game where receivers were streaking down the field wide open and never got a pass thrown to them. QB looked lost all to often.

Maybe :

Greg Davis will be kept until FEB where he will then be retired.
Could be a recruiting deal.

When does his contract end?

Realistically it appeared more to me that Vandenberg continuously missed the open man and would only throw to the under pass. How many times did you see watching the game where receivers were streaking down the field wide open and never got a pass thrown to them. QB looked lost all to often.

Either way it's still on the coaching staff. If JVB was not performing they needed to bench his candy ***. The staff is inept in about every facet of the game.

Maybe :Greg Davis will be kept until FEB where he will then be retired. Could be a recruiting deal.When does his contract end?
He is responsible for a whole, whopping, ONE SINGLE recruit in this class. Plus Kirk has said several times that he doesn't like his coordinators on the road recruiting. Frankly, at this point, it would be a far bigger boon to recruiting to announce that the architect of the 112th offense in the country is no longer with the program.

Latest posts