Greg Davis will be back in 2013

Re: Davis officially staying per Kirk

Jon Miller ‏@HawkeyeNation This is hardly a hopeless situation. We have more than enough potential on campus to be successful. This is not Mount Everest -KF

It's beyond hopeless. You shot the horse and are now kicking it to death....

No reason to read up on the rest of the presser...

If you have a head coach who lives in Wonderland, no surprise greg is staying.

But greg, why stay? Didn't you save up enough at TX and your other jobs to be able to retire now? I know your wife doesn't like the snow up here. Why stay here and continue to fail? Go to Fiji or somewhere and enjoy life.

FreedComanche

me dissappointed. I have defended KF many times. This makes it very hard to defend further. Anything less than vast improvement and 6-7 wins.....he will lose me completely....

Agree, Scorp I will hit the tail gate for some of Grand Dad's cough syrup, but KF is saving me money on tickets.

The tailgate will be in North Carolina, pal. I ain't dropping another grand next season on this group of Hokks.

me dissappointed. I have defended KF many times. This makes it very hard to defend further. Anything less than vast improvement and 6-7 wins.....he will lose me completely....

I'm officially not back in Kinnick next year. Will not pay hard earned money to watch that failure of an offense again.

I'm with you. I decided to buy basketball season tickets next year instead. I won't get to all the games but I will make sure I'm at all the weekend and Big Ten games.